| MBB/WBB No. 18/16 Alabama Wins Ninth Straight, Topples Mississippi State 81-73

Actually watched second half ofgame....
....my observations....
...wasn’t as helter skelter as any other ihave seen....
...rarely does any player turn down an open shot...( after all these years)...
...expend a lot energy on D...and it pays off
...play as ateam....
....free throw shooting isgood..certainly improved
but.. miss alot of easy shots in paint...strange...but msu did also...
They look good

Team needs to relax and not let expectations weigh on them. The program under Oats is not mature enough yet so they may have close wins like this feel like a loss if they let it. Things like "we only won by x points" may start percolating around in their heads that could lead to them tightening up.

Petty after game interview....Alabama has become one of the "hunted" and now everyone wants some of Bama...Petty said they could get some too. 😁...I like that attitude, haven't seen that on the Bball side Bama ever ...or at least, in a long time, thoroughly refreshing.👍

Petty after game interview....Alabama has become one of the "hunted" and now everyone wants some of Bama...Petty said they could get some too. 😁...I like that attitude, haven't seen that on the Bball side Bama ever ...or at least, in a long time, thoroughly refreshing.👍
Just go play the game. It is great to have confidence so I do not have an issue with that part but let your play speak for itself.

Back
Top Bottom