| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Top Gun :Maverick (2020)

The main thing I am wondering about right now is if the soundtrack is going to be as awesome as the original.
images

How many of you guys took this one in?

It's been a long time since I've seen the original but I don't think I missed any of the series—and I use that word VERY loosely—of homages to the original in Maverick.
I get using one here or there but if there were less than a dozen I'd be shocked.

Not bad for a morning/early afternoon flick. I'm not left thinking "I wish I would have seen that in the theater."

I saw it twice on the big screen. Still thinking about seeing it again before the Blu-ray is out.

I loved it. Thought it was a perfect sequel with the ending making me wonder about another.

How many of you guys took this one in?

It's been a long time since I've seen the original but I don't think I missed any of the series—and I use that word VERY loosely—of homages to the original in Maverick.
I get using one here or there but if there were less than a dozen I'd be shocked.

Not bad for a morning/early afternoon flick. I'm not left thinking "I wish I would have seen that in the theater."
Saw it in the theaters, it was really good on the big screen!!

Back
Top Bottom