| LIFE šŸ˜‚~šŸ¤£~šŸ˜­: "So Kristi Noem, a Trump VP possibility, hates her dog so she just takes it out back and offs it. Despicable." This is just too funny.

TerryP

Staff
I really want to give him a break and say, "Ol' Jimbo is just another Florida man."

A hunting dog. A bird dog. That killed a family's chickens. An uncontrollable hunting dog is put down because it ... yeah, killed things it wasn't supposed to kill.

Jimmy wants stronger gun laws while ignoring the victims: the chickens.

So she killed her dog because attacked chickens, HER hunting dog, so itā€™s the lack of training on her part, so the dog paid the price for incompetence
Staying in shape by jumping to conclusions? No accounting for animals. My uncle had to put down a prize coonhound for the same reason. Woke up one day after about 5 years and started killing chickens. Easy prey

Staying in shape by jumping to conclusions? No accounting for animals. My uncle had to put down a prize coonhound for the same reason. Woke up one day after about 5 years and started killing chickens. Easy prey
Well if people read her book theyā€™d know it had nothing to do with chickens, she said ā€œit was less than worthless even as a hunting dog and it once showed aggressiveness towards me, so that made the decision even easierā€

Well if people read her book theyā€™d know it had nothing to do with chickens, she said ā€œit was less than worthless even as a hunting dog and it once showed aggressiveness towards me, so that made the decision even easierā€
Never, ever clog your bookshelves or minds with books from the political class. Never has there been a lower form of life.

IF people read the book. Have you? Geez. Don't go there.

In excerpts she's quoted saying the final straw was attacking the family's chickens. But this has nothing to do with chickens? It's part of the story. We don't get to pick and choose parts. It had attacked people.

His tweet is just as ridiculous as those trying to make this "she killed a puppy." She "executed her pet." If any animal shows aggressiveness towards humans they tend to be put down, ya know? That tweet was a piss poor attempt to sway political favor.

FWIW, I don't think you are trying to make this into some kind of "judgement" on Noem using the word "incompetence."

Also, the dog was a 14 month old puppy, Iā€™ll reiterate the pup paid the price for her incompetence
Dogs mature a different rates depending on size, breed, location, and host of other factors. Labeling "puppy" at 14 months is akin to saying "adult" at 18. There are too many variables in every dogs life to just say, "14 months, it's a puppy."

The Aussie that's laying beside me I got at 9 months straight from a horse ranch a few counties over. She was as mature that day as she is today. Her brother, all 11 years of him, is still a puppy in every sense of the word except age.

So she killed her dog because attacked chickens, HER hunting dog, so itā€™s the lack of training on her part, so the dog paid the price for incompetence
Generally speaking serious bird hunters buy grown trained dogs or they pay to train them. I wouldnā€™t think a governor has time to train a dog. Look how many Biden has had issues with.

Dogs mature a different rates depending on size, breed, location, and host of other factors. Labeling "puppy" at 14 months is akin to saying "adult" at 18. There are too many variables in every dogs life to just say, "14 months, it's a puppy."

The Aussie that's laying beside me I got at 9 months straight from a horse ranch a few counties over. She was as mature that day as she is today. Her brother, all 11 years of him, is still a puppy in every sense of the word except age.
They do mature at different rates, but hunting breeds like pointers (like her pup Cricket) and labs donā€™t mature until 2-3 yrs old, Cricket was a puppy

Generally speaking serious bird hunters buy grown trained dogs or they pay to train them. I wouldnā€™t think a governor has time to train a dog. Look how many Biden has had issues with.
Iā€™m a serious bird hunter and Iā€™ve bought all three of mine as puppies.

She doesnā€™t have time to train a hunting dog, so she shouldā€™ve sent her pup for training

IF people read the book. Have you? Geez. Don't go there.

In excerpts she's quoted saying the final straw was attacking the family's chickens. But this has nothing to do with chickens? It's part of the story. We don't get to pick and choose parts. It had attacked people.

His tweet is just as ridiculous as those trying to make this "she killed a puppy." She "executed her pet." If any animal shows aggressiveness towards humans they tend to be put down, ya know? That tweet was a piss poor attempt to sway political favor.

FWIW, I don't think you are trying to make this into some kind of "judgement" on Noem using the word "incompetence."
It wasnā€™t the familyā€™s chickens, on her way home from a bird hunting trip she stopped at a friendā€™s house that had free range chickens and let Cricket out, an untrained dog will go after chickens after just getting done chasing birds for hunting purposes.

Cricket paid the price for Noemā€™s incompetence. She said ā€œI hated that puppyā€, she did in fact ā€œkill that puppyā€ or ā€œexecuted her petā€.

It wasnā€™t the familyā€™s chickens, on her way home from a bird hunting trip she stopped at a friendā€™s house that had free range chickens and let Cricket out, an untrained dog will go after chickens after just getting done chasing birds for hunting purposes.

Cricket paid the price for Noemā€™s incompetence. She said ā€œI hated that puppyā€, she did in fact ā€œkill that puppyā€ or ā€œexecuted her petā€.
I read that excerpt from the book. I call BS. It is a story she made up to sound tough, it just doesnā€™t ring true. Along the line of Honest Abe & Washington chopping down his Mamaā€™s cherry tree.

The word "the" before family doesn't represent ownership or possession. Grammar matters as does comprehension. ;)

IF a dog attacks a person I have a distinct notion that you'd "hate that dog" as well. Geez, man. You are getting caught up in the headline hyperbole ilk again. "She let the dog out" when the book says "the dog escaped." Damn, dude.

IF a bird dogs starts killing other animals? Yeah, it's put down again.

What I see is a group trying to pull a Romney 2.0 again. It was just as stupid then as it is now.

Iā€™m a serious bird hunter and Iā€™ve bought all three of mine as puppies.

She doesnā€™t have time to train a hunting dog, so she shouldā€™ve sent her pup for training
It was a pointer. A breed that's bred to point.
It killed one chicken after another; happily according to the book.
A dog, that's bred to point, is attacking and killing.

That's not something you can just say, "training." It's literally going against what it's bred to do.

In a hypothetical world I wish it would have been a pit. Then we could see the same ilk going off about how dangerous she is for owning pit bull. But, I'd wager, not a damn thing would be said about the chickens or putting the dog down.

My neighbor that is 76 was walking in our neighborhood and got attacked and knocked down by a dog just trying to protect his owner. My neighbor broke his hip and had surgery on his face. The dog was put down by AL law. The hospital reported it. It was unfortunate. The owner of the dog knew he was vicious and kept him leashed. The dog slipped out of the owners leash.

There are all kinds of situations that happen with dogs. I wouldn't judge Christy over an issue like that. Here is my baby
20240419_070025.jpg

Here's a reality comment:

I'm looking around and seeing people 'up in arms' about a dog being put down. The same people who commonly used the term, "it's a clump of cells" with the unborn.

Make it make sense.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Jesus you stretching like a tow rope just to talk shit.

Iā€™m not going to get into the clump of cells debate with you again, but if you have critical thinking thinking skills itā€™s easy to make sense of this

Back
Top Bottom