| LIFE šŸ˜‚~šŸ¤£~šŸ˜­: "So Kristi Noem, a Trump VP possibility, hates her dog so she just takes it out back and offs it. Despicable." This is just too funny.

The word "the" before family doesn't represent ownership or possession. Grammar matters as does comprehension. ;)

IF a dog attacks a person I have a distinct notion that you'd "hate that dog" as well. Geez, man. You are getting caught up in the headline hyperbole ilk again. "She let the dog out" when the book says "the dog escaped." Damn, dude.

IF a bird dogs starts killing other animals? Yeah, it's put down again.

What I see is a group trying to pull a Romney 2.0 again. It was just as stupid then as it is now.

It was a pointer. A breed that's bred to point.
It killed one chicken after another; happily according to the book.
A dog, that's bred to point, is attacking and killing.

That's not something you can just say, "training." It's literally going against what it's bred to do.

In a hypothetical world I wish it would have been a pit. Then we could see the same ilk going off about how dangerous she is for owning pit bull. But, I'd wager, not a damn thing would be said about the chickens or putting the dog down.
It attacked and killed and was aggressive according to her. I donā€™t believe one bit of her story. An aggressive pointer? Cricket would be the first Iā€™ve ever heard of and Iā€™ve hunted with hundreds of pointers in SD and ND. Some can be not fans of little kids, but Iā€™ve never heard of a pointing breed being ā€œaggressiveā€.

I realize sheā€™s a righty and youā€™re a fan of righty people, but my god youā€™ve got to think of this logically

My neighbor that is 76 was walking in our neighborhood and got attacked and knocked down by a dog just trying to protect his owner. My neighbor broke his hip and had surgery on his face. The dog was put down by AL law. The hospital reported it. It was unfortunate. The owner of the dog knew he was vicious and kept him leashed. The dog slipped out of the owners leash.

There are all kinds of situations that happen with dogs. I wouldn't judge Christy over an issue like that. Here is my baby
View attachment 27776
What kind of pup is she? My girlfriend has one that looks almost identical

"but if you have critical thinking thinking skills itā€™s easy to make sense of this"...lol

Critical thinking nor basic common sense are common in liberal beliefs. Typical liberal wants to make everything about emotion whether its a real event or not. I would put a dog down for being aggressive especially if there are children that are around. I have two dogs that are my babies but would put them down if they turned aggressive.. they are just dogs.

Sorry just had to jump in with Critical thinking from a liberal..lol That is like getting a wooden leg with an ingrown toenail

"but if you have critical thinking thinking skills itā€™s easy to make sense of this"...lol

Critical thinking nor basic common sense are common in liberal beliefs. Typical liberal wants to make everything about emotion whether its a real event or not. I would put a dog down for being aggressive especially if there are children that are around. I have two dogs that are my babies but would put them down if they turned aggressive.. they are just dogs.

Sorry just had to jump in with Critical thinking from a liberal..lol That is like getting a wooden leg with an ingrown toenail
Feel better?

It attacked and killed and was aggressive according to her. I donā€™t believe one bit of her story. An aggressive pointer? Cricket would be the first Iā€™ve ever heard of and Iā€™ve hunted with hundreds of pointers in SD and ND. Some can be not fans of little kids, but Iā€™ve never heard of a pointing breed being ā€œaggressiveā€.
You don't believe her story when you know that if it weren't true the family who lost that livestock would have been interviewed and we'd have heard about it continuously. I don't believe you don't believe it: just a posture you chose to assume.

ANY dog can be aggressive. It's a domesticated wild animal.

BTW, if you don't believe one bit of her story, Cricket is still alive and killing chickens. šŸ™ƒ

I realize sheā€™s a righty and youā€™re a fan of righty people, but my god youā€™ve got to think of this logically
Logically, eh?

Bird dog kills birds. Not good.
Bird dog bites owner. Not good.
Bird dog is aggressive towards people. Not good.

Bird dog ends up getting put down. Sad. But that's life.

This has NOTHING to do me. It just so happens the tweet I posted came from someone on the "left," as you like to categorize people.

I'm pointing out this is fucking stupid to the point it's hilarious. Rumor hit about a VP run and the bullshit started to flow.

You don't believe her story when you know that if it weren't true the family who lost that livestock would have been interviewed and we'd have heard about it continuously. I don't believe you don't believe it: just a posture you chose to assume.

ANY dog can be aggressive. It's a domesticated wild animal.

BTW, if you don't believe one bit of her story, Cricket is still alive and killing chickens. šŸ™ƒ

Logically, eh?

Bird dog kills birds. Not good.
Bird dog bites owner. Not good.
Bird dog is aggressive towards people. Not good.

Bird dog ends up getting put down. Sad. But that's life.

This has NOTHING to do me. It just so happens the tweet I posted came from someone on the "left," as you like to categorize people.

I'm pointing out this is fucking stupid to the point it's hilarious. Rumor hit about a VP run and the bullshit started to flow.
Again Iā€™ll state Cricket would be the first Iā€™ve EVER heard of, but yes any dog can be aggressive if pushed.

Said bird dog couldā€™ve been just like she says, but I doubt it.

Itā€™s fucking stupid that the dumb bitch put it in a memoir.

Again Iā€™ll state Cricket would be the first Iā€™ve EVER heard of, but yes any dog can be aggressive if pushed.

There's a fella that lives down the street from a couple of friends houses. He's got 15 kennels in his back yard; I am not sure how many bird dogs as a couple of the kennels have more than one. I looked him up over the weekend just to see how he raises his bird dogs.

I can't remember if he used the word "haunch" or "staunch." (I could look it up, I know.) His point was he lets his dogs "free hunt" for the first year or two of their lives before he starts training them. To each his own when it comes to training hunting dogs, right? That applies to all dogs if we're honest.

He did bring up an article about a pointer that had attacked some children while pointing out he had a couple of that breed: German Wirehaired. I'll admit it was a little hard to keep up with the conversation; the wives were out yesterday. I think he said the article was from AU.

Stupid to put it in the book? That depends on the consumer. I see a huge failure where people can't draw a line between a pet and a tool: it was a "working dog." (And yes, they can be both. However, the two guys I know who use hunting dogs...neither treat them as pets: they treat them as "tools" for hunting.)

FWIW, I've never heard of a breed of dog that hasn't been aggressive, and dangerous, at some point. While I'll agree with the statements about dogs behaviors reflecting their owners it's not always the case.

I remember my "first". Amazing how you can remember 2 minutes of a set point in your life but can't remember your ATM pin that you've had the last 50 years for :poop:.

People that raise chickens usually shoot a dog that kills their stock..even if it is their own.. they say once the dog taste the blood and the thrill of the kill, its instinctā€¦same with goat and pig farmersā€¦ itā€™s not unusual..

@BamaFan334

The first dog that bit me was a Weimaraner. Rescue.

I had to put that dog down, broken back. Attacked a guy breaking into my house when I lived in Memphis.

That dog "flipped." The cops told me the guy had 300+ puncture wounds on his arms. Arms.

I would not have had that dog around the lady I was with at that time if I'd known. I would. But, I wouldn't.

Sometimes it's that fragile.

Have you ever had veal? The tender texture of the meat is 'developed' because of limited movement. The muscle doesn't develop, right?

So, I wonder. Does an aggressive dog, like the pointer, have a tougher texture? Do you slow cook an aggressive pointer?

I guess I need to ask Obama.

Back
Top Bottom