| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Pamela Anderson Will Star Opposite Liam Neeson in 'The Naked Gun' Reboo

Liam Neeson is a 2nd amendment hater indeed.. even though he has firearms to thank for his career boom..
How he felt more than a decade ago may not be how he feels today. Nevertheless ...

It's a movie. I'm not one that is "cut" to watch a movie like this and think, "Liam is against the 2A" anymore than I am the guy that watches Star Trek and immediately thinks 'Sulu sucks cock.'

How he felt more than a decade ago may not be how he feels today. Nevertheless ...

It's a movie. I'm not one that is "cut" to watch a movie like this and think, "Liam is against the 2A" anymore than I am the guy that watches Star Trek and immediately thinks 'Sulu sucks cock.'
Who care how he feels about the 2th Amendment he isn't a US Citizen he from Ireland. He not even a duel citizen.
William John Neeson OBE is an actor from Northern Ireland

"It's crazy," Neeson said. "I'll give Britain its dues, when they had the Dunblane massacre in Scotland, within 24 hours the gun laws were changed so you could not have a handgun." Neeson became an official U.S. citizen five years ago. He says of the Constitution: "It is the right to bear arms which is the problem.Jan 8, 2015

An ungrateful immigrant that is now a legal citizen..made millions killing people on the silver screen..

Last edited:
"It's crazy," Neeson said. "I'll give Britain its dues, when they had the Dunblane massacre in Scotland, within 24 hours the gun laws were changed so you could not have a handgun." Neeson became an official U.S. citizen five years ago. He says of the Constitution: "It is the right to bear arms which is the problem.Jan 8, 2015

An ungrateful immigrant that is now a legal citizen..made millions killing people on the silver screen..
The revolutionary war is one of the many reasons we have the 2nd Amendment.

The revolutionary war is one of the many reasons we have the 2nd Amendment.
I just love that all the people that want draconian gun control, is from the people with the highest fake body counts..Mr. Nelson needs to take a long hard look at his “old home”.. they are sitting ducks to tyranny and to foreign invasion..

As far as Pamala goes.. she knows how to control a gun😉

I just love that all the people that want draconian gun control, is from the people with the highest fake body counts..Mr. Nelson needs to take a long hard look at his “old home”.. they are sitting ducks to tyranny and to foreign invasion..
It's a movie.

Why get all hung up on 2A about a movie, that's a comedy?

The ONLY thing that matters is he does the role of Lt. Drebin justice.

Back
Top Bottom