| FTBL This was a thread about Mel Tucker getting fired, and sort of still is, but it's hijacked with Russell Brand's story as well

Bullshit!..No I am not belligerently talking about Saban and his football team!..There are deep issues with the team.. Too many sunshine pumpers get butt hurt for making a statements or an observation… this isn’t Tidefans ..Most post on here is someone’s opinion anyway…

The male in these cases are destroyed without any fairness by the media.. if a woman says it, it has to be true ?… Hope you never get falsely accused by deranged female…Most marriages these days, have cheating in them at some point.. Some are open relationships, but it is still cheating…That woman violated confidentiality agreement took the case to the press to cause the most damage…America had to watch ridiculous Supreme Court justice hearings on tv with lying women for days..They should be in prison now..This case is simple… Michigan State wants to fire him because they jumped the gun and give him an overly generous contract!… they won’t even investigate this woman that brought this case!.. she is apparently off-limits… I have basically been saying if the man is indeed innocent, then he needs to get aggressive and proactive in his defense… if he chooses to be passive, it’s on him..

Once again, I don't care about what happened, I care about the decision that was made so this is even a point of contention. Mel Tucker is an immoral and unethical piece of trash. Bend it how you want, but at the end of the day he stepped out on his wife. To a nuclear American family, that is unacceptable. To the vows you take in front of God, it's unacceptable. Don't believe in God, why even get married?

The Supreme Court deal, yeah, that was polotics at its finest and a total waste of time after what, 40 years and no proof? Much different than what we're dealing with here. Make better decisions with who you decide to spend your life with is all I can say. I don't care about the scorched Earth approach from a woman you're taking, I'm stating if you don't like it or want it, don't engage in that relationship. It's quiet simple.

Its a double edged sword… they dont wait for facts… just ask Russell Brand..They have already caused his demonitzing and canceling his shows and acts..He may be guilty but this is two days old..

Russell Brand? Everyone knew he was a creep. You need no court case to prove he was guilty. Everyone he's around knows it's true.

Some of them get involved for no reason.. and get butt hurt over posting… suspended because 4 basket case was way to liberal…he whined about everything..
I remember you now you were being disrespectful over there. You were doing same things that moderators here and at tidefans were warning you to tone it down and quit being combative. You got suspended because you challenged moderators and wouldn't shut up.

Same thing here...

Once again, I don't care about what happened, I care about the decision that was made so this is even a point of contention. Mel Tucker is an immoral and unethical piece of trash. Bend it how you want, but at the end of the day he stepped out on his wife. To a nuclear American family, that is unacceptable. To the vows you take in front of God, it's unacceptable. Don't believe in God, why even get married?

The Supreme Court deal, yeah, that was polotics at its finest and a total waste of time after what, 40 years and no proof? Much different than what we're dealing with here. Make better decisions with who you decide to spend your life with is all I can say. I don't care about the scorched Earth approach from a woman you're taking, I'm stating if you don't like it or want it, don't engage in that relationship. It's quiet simple.
I guess I'm trash and unethical... I stole my wife from a guy.... 😁😂

Im not a woman hater.. Or a YOU hater either… but these are dangerous things for the media to go totally after Tucker…If he gets canned, oh well… but fairness has left the building for too long…They say to believe the woman first in most cases…It took two to tango… She is crying sexual harassment here.. not fair.. so they should work out a settlement with Tucker instead of this public lynching…

I remember you now you were being disrespectful over there. You were doing same things that moderators here and at tidefans were warning you to tone it down and quit being combative. You got suspended because you challenged moderators and wouldn't shut up.

Same thing here...
It was one that had it in for me.. he was a jerk off… and was trying to embarrass me…the guy wanted to jump in the fire as a poster.. then he wanted to bitch when he got blasted..

Russell Brand? Everyone knew he was a creep. You need no court case to prove he was guilty. Everyone he's around knows it's true.
So, in a case where these people decided to go to the print media instead of a court, to go to the visual media instead of the police, he's automatically guilty. (y)

In a period where his popularity has grown because of his stance(s) on different agendas, including the media's...we find the same media promoting this story? Okay.

You need no court case to prove he was guilty.

You literally said this.

Im not a woman hater.. Or a YOU hater either… but these are dangerous things for the media to go totally after Tucker…If he gets canned, oh well… but fairness has left the building for too long…They say to believe the woman first in most cases…It took two to tango… She is crying sexual harassment here.. not fair.. so they should work out a settlement with Tucker instead of this public lynching…

He's admitted to the acts she accused him of. So there is him admitting he did what she said he did. Human nature is to defend ones self because you think you did nothing wrong and fear the consequences. "It takes two to tango" means zero here in the case of my argument with this whole thing. I'm saying he's unfit to lead men if he can't keep his own shit out of the news and lead an honest life. Much like a lot of preachers out there. My point to you is that you immediately jumped on the "scorned woman" bandwagon with nothing to go on other than "well, all these other women" stories. He has yet to prove innocence in all of this. No clue what he's waiting on, but his agent and PR team suck for not finding a way to get in front of it all.

So, in a case where these people decided to go to the print media instead of a court, to go to the visual media instead of the police, he's automatically guilty. (y)

In a period where his popularity has grown because of his stance(s) on different agendas, including the media's...we find the same media promoting this story? Okay.

You literally said this.

It was more indicative to his character and the many stories he has been accused of and even admitted to. Of course due process is always necessary, but when discussing on here in the court of public opinion I don't need due process to convince me he is guilty of probably even worse than he is accused of at the moment.

It was more indicative to his character and the many stories he has been accused of and even admitted to.
I believe it was a reporter from The Guardian who said "if you read these allegations and raise an eyebrow with doubt, you're a fool." That said in an environment of distrust created by the same people.

One outlet defended the timing of the release after claiming they knew of these "allegations" for years. What changed?

In both cases here I'll go back to what I said early on in this thread, "... looking like the Great Hall of the People in Tiananmen Square."

I don't know one idea of his politics. I do know his character and how he is portrayed inside and outside of film. It's all the same character.
When he was in film he was typecast. That character you speak of was his schtick.

While he still dresses the same way his "schtick" has turned. He's been very outspoken on several issues which are at the forefront of politics here locally as well as overseas. His "schtick" today consists of ideas and beliefs you'd agree with. That "schtick" also goes against the same people reporting here. He's literally called them out in their own venues.

There's backstory here. Why wasn't this important two years ago when these same people knew about this? Again, a certain square in China ...

Suggestion. Look up episode #1949 on The Joe Rogan Experience. His interview with Brand is three hours long and worth the time. Compare what you hear from this year to what you're thinking today.

Back
Top Bottom