| FTBL This was a thread about Mel Tucker getting fired, and sort of still is, but it's hijacked with Russell Brand's story as well

Have you taken the time to see who he is in real life? Actually listened to him?

A couple of weeks ago I think I recall you making a snide comment about hair color...can't recall what the conversation was right now. I'm thinking reading you as one who has a hard time dealing with eccentricity. I'm mean, seriously. You have a company called "Gentleman's Order." :devilish:

Do I idolize the guy and follow his every move, no I don't. I have more to do with my day than to follow someone I don't care about. I don't care if he did everything right in life, tithed, and gave his life to the Almighty. if he committed a crime, he deserves to be punished. The allegations deserved to be looked into. He has a very public profile, and he should have to answer the questions because his character has shown he is very capable of something like this. Just like the Backstreet boy, Nick Carter. Same story. He was in a power position and has been accused of sexually assaulting multiple women with the same MO. We thinking he never got power drunk during their hey dey and didn't take liberties? We'll hopefully find out.

I don't recall that comment, but it's possible, because you can draw a lot of conclusions about people based on their appearance. It's never 100% factual of course, but science isn't factual it's hypothetical. Being a gentleman doesn't mean you can't form an opinion or educated guess. It simply means you treat people in a good manner and uphold principles of a giving member of society. I never said I would treat anyone different based on their appearance, I simply said you can gain a lot from someone's appearance. But sure, you can attempt to take this wherever you want, but you're not the end all be all here just because you have a strong differing opinion.

Okay I was making sure I wasn't going off the track.
Brand and his story is more interesting to me than Mel and their self-gratification phone calls. I'll admit, I love it when people give opinions on things that aren't following.

Dude. Parliament sent a letter to Rumble asking them to deplatform Brand. Brand, who has been openly critical of decisions made by The Parliament. We're watching someone's life being ruined, by the media and government, who is innocent. And there are people okay with this.

It's quite ironic to me this is about 10 years ago and this is how the media treated him then. Am I supposed to believe he's getting a fair shake now when his views have shifted? (Not to mention popularity has shot through the roof.)

@BamaFan334 love his attitude here.

I'm not saying I drew conclusions off of him from his time on Ballers or his time on Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I've seen interviews and read stories on him through the years that did that for me. Of course I'm not taking a acting role and saying that's him in real life.

As far as your comment about the media, I did address that. I said they are all crooked and corrupt. There is no denying it. That's also why I said it's a shame that it took ten years to investigate this alleged rape. It's all backwards, and there is no way to save it.
Weren't you the one that his acting roles mirror his real life? Perhaps that was someone else. Either way, I wonder how much time you have spent watching any of his videos over the last, say, three years or so. He is actually very spiritual and very freedom based. I will never say I know him because I don't and neither do you or anyone else here. But he seems to be much more balanced than what is being assumed here. Prudence would dictate patience to see what's what before forming opinions in the public court.

Do I idolize the guy and follow his every move, no I don't. I have more to do with my day than to follow someone I don't care about. I don't care if he did everything right in life, tithed, and gave his life to the Almighty. if he committed a crime, he deserves to be punished. The allegations deserved to be looked into. He has a very public profile, and he should have to answer the questions because his character has shown he is very capable of something like this. Just like the Backstreet boy, Nick Carter. Same story. He was in a power position and has been accused of sexually assaulting multiple women with the same MO. We thinking he never got power drunk during their hey dey and didn't take liberties? We'll hopefully find out.

I don't recall that comment, but it's possible, because you can draw a lot of conclusions about people based on their appearance. It's never 100% factual of course, but science isn't factual it's hypothetical. Being a gentleman doesn't mean you can't form an opinion or educated guess. It simply means you treat people in a good manner and uphold principles of a giving member of society. I never said I would treat anyone different based on their appearance, I simply said you can gain a lot from someone's appearance. But sure, you can attempt to take this wherever you want, but you're not the end all be all here just because you have a strong differing opinion.
You consider it idolizing if you listen to or watch someone's opinion? Seems extreme. Second, what exactly are you basing this knowledge of his "character" on especially in light of the fact that you don't listen to or view his reels, videos and interviews. Last, isn't drawing conclusions about people based on their appearance dangerous? I don't think anyone here is suggesting that the allegations should be cast aside. Just that you can't assume he is guilty because you don't like his appearance or his character when you obviously have not spent any time finding out who he really is what he is really about. Just because he played roles in Get Him to the Greek and Forgetting Sarah Marshal doesn't mean that's who he is. Anthony Hopkins was in Silence of the Lambs. Pretty sure he's not a serial murderer who eats people.

What if the girl in question was all tatted up, wearing a thong and coming on to all celebrities. We're not supposed to draw a conclusion about her appearance, right?

I just wonder why you seem so vigorous about this.

Brand and his story is more interesting to me than Mel and their self-gratification phone calls. I'll admit, I love it when people give opinions on things that aren't following.

Dude. Parliament sent a letter to Rumble asking them to deplatform Brand. Brand, who has been openly critical of decisions made by The Parliament. We're watching someone's life being ruined, by the media and government, who is innocent. And there are people okay with this.

It's quite ironic to me this is about 10 years ago and this is how the media treated him then. Am I supposed to believe he's getting a fair shake now when his views have shifted? (Not to mention popularity has shot through the roof.)

@BamaFan334 love his attitude here.

Thank you for posting this. He is extremely intelligent, but he is also very eccentric and quite candid. I also see some between the lines "issues" with certain people. I think some of the points he makes with his Messiah Tour probably ruffles some feathers.

Thank you for posting this. He is extremely intelligent, but he is also very eccentric and quite candid. I also see some between the lines "issues" with certain people. I think some of the points he makes with his Messiah Tour probably ruffles some feathers.
There's a reason I went back 10 years for that clip. He's saying the same thing then as he is now. It's amazing how they don't realize what he's saying there: "fake news people." But then it dawned on them ...

What changed?

Russell Brand suddenly became a target because he is stepping on the toes of the WEF (our real government now) and big pharma.. He was red pill-ing too many people by making them think… instead of murdering him they just used the “me too type” movement to shut him up… I was not necessarily a fan of his until he got a set of balls.. but he is gonna pay for that..

Even though it is off subject somewhat, I think the Russell Brand case complements the Mel Tucker case… they are both lynching by media..

Weren't you the one that his acting roles mirror his real life? Perhaps that was someone else. Either way, I wonder how much time you have spent watching any of his videos over the last, say, three years or so. He is actually very spiritual and very freedom based. I will never say I know him because I don't and neither do you or anyone else here. But he seems to be much more balanced than what is being assumed here. Prudence would dictate patience to see what's what before forming opinions in the public court.

I did say that, but you're taking that in the incorrect way. I meant I'm not basing my opinion on him as a person based off his movie roles. i did say his movie roles very closely mimic his outside life that I have seen in the news from time to time. That's why i stated his movie roles are all the same and very close to what I have seen about him in public. Just stating I am not bringing judgement on him based on his movie character.

On page one of this thread @Brandon Van de Graaff was busting my balls about my sense of humor. And you're wondering what we're talking about? Ironically, I was talking about the perversity of the media in my joke.

Yep. Makes sense.

I'm just stunned that so many people know so much about this Russell Brand dude... I've seen some clips of him here and there, but I'm not sure I'd recognize him if he sat next to me on a plane... To me, Russell Brand(s), is the athletic company from Alexander City that once dominated the southeast HS and college equipment and appeal landscape. :)

Russell Brand suddenly became a target because he is stepping on the toes of the WEF (our real government now) and big pharma.. He was red pill-ing too many people by making them think… instead of murdering him they just used the “me too type” movement to shut him up… I was not necessarily a fan of his until he got a set of balls.. but he is gonna pay for that..

Even though it is off subject somewhat, I think the Russell Brand case complements the Mel Tucker case… they are both lynching by media..
Not even close. He’s a target because he’s accused of some disgusting things, but go on with man love, hate women ordeal.

Brand was accused of some slimy shit by Katy Perry years ago before he tickled y’all’s fancy, but there was no evidence

He’s also a pos. He was accused years ago of different forms of abuse by Katy Perry

He isn’t getting picked on because he has right wing, goofy views

Not even close. He’s a target because he’s accused of some disgusting things, but go on with man love, hate women ordeal.

Brand was accused of some slimy shit by Katy Perry years ago before he tickled y’all’s fancy, but there was no evidence
I don’t hate women or you.. but people are just too quick to judge the male side…Remember Johnny Depp.. Amber Heard, get him crucified and removed from the “Pirates’ saga, until the so called “Trial of the century”.. That proved she was a nut job … We haven’t seen any evidence of force or violence from either of these cases yet..We are supposed to take a wait and see approach..It’s really scary the venom that comes from the activist (all sides) these days…Some of the damaged caused can’t be repaired…

Back
Top Bottom