| FTBL This was a thread about Mel Tucker getting fired, and sort of still is, but it's hijacked with Russell Brand's story as well

I don’t hate women or you.. but people are just too quick to judge the male side…Remember Johnny Depp.. Amber Heard, get him crucified and removed from the “Pirates’ saga, until the so called “Trial of the century”.. That proved she was a nut job … We haven’t seen any evidence of force or violence from either of these cases yet..We are supposed to take a wait and see approach..It’s really scary the venom that comes from the activist (all sides) these days…Some of the damaged caused can’t be repaired…
now, this thread is going to shift to Johnny Deep now.

You consider it idolizing if you listen to or watch someone's opinion? Seems extreme. Second, what exactly are you basing this knowledge of his "character" on especially in light of the fact that you don't listen to or view his reels, videos and interviews. Last, isn't drawing conclusions about people based on their appearance dangerous? I don't think anyone here is suggesting that the allegations should be cast aside. Just that you can't assume he is guilty because you don't like his appearance or his character when you obviously have not spent any time finding out who he really is what he is really about. Just because he played roles in Get Him to the Greek and Forgetting Sarah Marshal doesn't mean that's who he is. Anthony Hopkins was in Silence of the Lambs. Pretty sure he's not a serial murderer who eats people.

What if the girl in question was all tatted up, wearing a thong and coming on to all celebrities. We're not supposed to draw a conclusion about her appearance, right?

I just wonder why you seem so vigorous about this.

It was extreme, because it's not like I follow him to know how old he is, who he's dating, where he's living, what current movies he's working on. I see him in passing from clips, interviews, stories, some movies, and the show Ballers.

You're clearly taking this all to heart and with the misunderstanding that I'm speaking in total 100% facts and judgement. Forgetting Sarah Marshall is more who he is than any other role that I've seen him in. That's based off of stories I've come across and testimonial type stuff that pops up time to time.

If the girl was all tatted up and all of that of course it brings more questions, especially regarding character. Lawyers target character all the time in court and look to ruin a person whether they are guilty/not guilty or lying during testifying.

I don’t hate women or you.. but people are just too quick to judge the male side…Remember Johnny Depp.. Amber Heard, get him crucified and removed from the “Pirates’ saga, until the so called “Trial of the century”.. That proved she was a nut job … We haven’t seen any evidence of force or violence from either of these cases yet..We are supposed to take a wait and see approach..It’s really scary the venom that comes from the activist (all sides) these days…Some of the damaged caused can’t be repaired…

Depp has serious issues as well. His wife was crazy as all get out, but he's a well known loon as well. So while I have no doubt she's nuts, he's a wacko too. So not the best crutch for your defense by using him as an example.

Depp has serious issues as well. His wife was crazy as all get out, but he's a well known loon as well. So while I have no doubt she's nuts, he's a wacko too. So not the best crutch for your defense by using him as an example.
The point is the man nearly lost it all over bullshit allegations… he is a flaming burnt out dope head… But, it was proven that he was not a “wife beater”… there is a lesson to be learned from it..

sherlock-benedict-cumberbatch.gif
We need it to eventually make it's way to Mel Gibson
and Tucker Carlson so we can circle back around turn 4 to the start line...

I’m going to go ahead and apologize to justneedme81, if you read my last comment before I deleted it. My girlfriend pointed out that I was going out of my way to be a dick, and to get off my “moral high horse”. So I do apologize and shouldn’t have gotten personal. I’m even more quick to pop off in person. She’s not real happy with me right now….

I’m going to go ahead and apologize to justneedme81, if you read my last comment before I deleted it. My girlfriend pointed out that I was going out of my way to be a dick, and to get off my “moral high horse”. So I do apologize and shouldn’t have gotten personal. I’m even more quick to pop off in person. She’s not real happy with me right now….
Don't. Why delete? We're all good here.

If @BamaFan334 and I can get along, so can you and I. It wasn't that deep. you are a dick! I mean you do have one. wait.. that came out wrong. Nevermind. Tell your g/f you'll buy her a merlot wine, and chocolate and you'll rub her feet and you'll be fine. I'm in trouble with my wife everyday about something.

Back
Top Bottom