| FTBL This was a thread about Mel Tucker getting fired, and sort of still is, but it's hijacked with Russell Brand's story as well

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
Terry usually makes us work for the joke... dots have to be connected and such, nothing comes free.
This should be a joke. In this tweet from McMurphy he says they're bringing in Dantonio. Context:

As the media sits here and points to the delay in the Nassar investigation and link it with this story they're also sitting on something else.

Remember what was going on surrounding Dantonio's "departure?" What was it, a dozen players involved in sexual assaults, some against other athletes?

This should be a joke. In this tweet from McMurphy he says they're bringing in Dantonio. Context:

As the media sits here and points to the delay in the Nassar investigation and link it with this story they're also sitting on something else.

Remember what was going on surrounding Dantonio's "departure?" What was it, a dozen players involved in sexual assaults, some against other athletes?

Was thinking about this last night/this am when the story dropped... for a conference that goes out of its way to remind everyone else of their off-the-field excellence and academic prowess, they sure do have a shit ton of coaches getting fired for cause, and programs get marred in controversy... Just off the top of my head since Saban has been at Bama...

Penn State- I think we all remember those issues.
Ohio State- Tressel and Meyer stuff.
Michigan- Harbaugh issues with NCAA.
Michigan State- The Nassar stuff, now this.
Northwestern- Football hazing stuff
Iowa- Strength and conditioning coach issues
Iowa State- Gambling issues (linked with Iowa and Bama)
Maryland- Durkin and the player death.
Rutgers- Kyle Flood got a show cause
Illinois- Beckman and his issues
Minnesota- PJ Fleck "cult" accusations.

Not all of those resulted in firings, but all made massive waves... and those are just the ones I can think of... I'm sure there are more examples. That isn't to say the SEC is cleaner, it isn't really, but the SEC doesn't walk around with their nose and pinky fingers in the air either.

You automatically think she’s the issue and not the dude….
I don’t believe he is that damn stupid..I just don’t think he beat his meat on a FaceTime to her without something being there… sounds like he refused to leave his wife and she flipped out…he should file a lawsuit against her asap..Her history and behavior patterns need to be studied and investigated..

Last edited:
I don’t believe he is that damn stupid..I just don’t think he beat his meat on a FaceTime to her without something being there… sounds like he refused to leave his wife and she flipped out…he should file a lawsuit against her asap..Her history and behavior patterns need to be studied and investigated..
Yo... I have to agree with him on this.. if what Tucker said was true, then we'll see a release of transcript between them that proves he was right.

He isn’t that stupid, but plenty of well known and famous people have been and he wouldn’t be the first coach to do stupid shit

Back
Top Bottom