| FTBL The University of Texas!

G

Re: Who would ya'll like to see the Tide play in a NC game?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to play and beat Texas in any venue. Why? We're 0-7-1 all-time against them. We need to start getting some w's.

I was curious about this? How do yawl think HC Nick Saban would feel about it? A game twix Alabama/Texas?

There would be a lot of tradition there that's for sure. I personally wouldn't mind us playing Texas again at some point. It's been a long time since we've hooked up with the Horns.

porkchop said:
There would be a lot of tradition there that's for sure. I personally wouldn't mind us playing Texas again at some point. It's been a long time since we've hooked up with the Horns.

I wouldnt want to play them this year or next. After that i say gring anyone on to play. Lets play USC, Texas and ND all in the same year. I fully believe that once Saban has this team for a couple of years... look out football world. Bama will be coming after you.

Bama would give tu a game this year especially at the end of the year. Saban would find a way to harass and disrupt Colt McCoy and he is going to be their offense this year.

Back
Top Bottom