| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race:

I missed the 60 billon thing. Just like I said to Terry I’m not going back and forth with people about this again.
I don't look at this as a back and forth. I look at it as two different observations. I'm not "emotionally" invested here. There's no reason to be. It's a conversation about things happening around our lives. (pun intended.)

I will point this out. I told you about the Ukraine and Israel aid several months ago when this conversation first broke here and you were blaming it on Trump. It was a bad bill.

I realize there were members on both sides of the aisle that supported this. We'll find those on Ukraine and Israel as well. It doesn't mean the bill was good. It means one thing: a bill driven by neo-cons.

I haven't watched the entire interview with Harris and Baier from last night; only seen a handful of clips here and there the last half an hour or so.

My gawd. Do I want to watch the entire interview?

I can't help but go back, and laugh, at being told "Harris will wipe the floor with Vance in a debate."

I haven't watched the entire interview with Harris and Baier from last night; only seen a handful of clips here and there the last half an hour or so.

My gawd. Do I want to watch the entire interview?

I can't help but go back, and laugh, at being told "Harris will wipe the floor with Vance in a debate."

It was bad!!!!
Either they’ve just given up, or the fix is in…

This is the perfect example between my side and yours. You wish harm on us because of a vote, I don’t wish any ill will for you
The lines were drawn by THEM..Her campaign has made it clear, they want division..They are not even trying to hide it…Even stooping as low as race brides and legalizing illegal drugs for votes…Sickening..
BTW THANKS..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom