| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race:

You support her views that that which automatically puts people in this nation as a "secondary issue."

The border bill is your proof.

She, like Hillary, needs to pick up a hobby instead of uselessly trying to stay in the spotlight.
I don’t feel like getting into politics again, but all I’ll say is there was a border bill and the republican candidate for President squashed it

I don’t feel like getting into politics again, but all I’ll say is there was a border bill and the republican candidate for President squashed it
The first border bill was brought to Congress when the Democrats controlled the House and Senate. Don’t blame the Republicans. The second border bill was $118 billion including:
  • About $60 billion in military aid for Ukraine
  • $14.1 billion in aid for Israel
  • $4.83 billion in aid for the Indo-Pacific region
  • $10 billion in humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, Israel, Gaza, among other places
  • $2.3 billion in refugee assistance inside the U.S.
  • $20.2 billion for improvements to U.S. border security
  • $2.72 billion for domestic uranium enrichment
Can you really call it a border bill?

The first border bill was brought to Congress when the Democrats controlled the House and Senate. Don’t blame the Republicans. The second border bill was $118 billion including:
  • About $60 billion in military aid for Ukraine
  • $14.1 billion in aid for Israel
  • $4.83 billion in aid for the Indo-Pacific region
  • $10 billion in humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, Israel, Gaza, among other places
  • $2.3 billion in refugee assistance inside the U.S.
  • $20.2 billion for improvements to U.S. border security
  • $2.72 billion for domestic uranium enrichment
Can you really call it a border bill?
Well since the most money was for border security……

I’m not blaming the republicans, I’m blaming their nominee because that’s who squashed it…..

Find me proof that Trump told them to kill the Ukraine border bill. I've seen plenty of democrats say that and the media, but haven't seen a shred of proof.

And I'll say it again! Fuckin' A they killed it! Any bill that automatically allows 1.8+ million in per year is a horrible bill considering the inefficiency we've seen vetting these illegal immigrants.

Back
Top Bottom