| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race:

@ElephantStomp It's been awhile since we've talked about Liz Chaney. My dislike for her was made clear this morning on Meet The Press, and SHE was the one who confirmed my bias.

Paraphrased... as many times as I've disagreed with her on many issues, we see eye to eye when it comes to funding Ukraine. While Trump and Vance was the US to be isolationist, we need to be ...

Warmonger. Her and her dad.

Ya know, in a sense she's "Hillary Pt. Deux." Anything, and everything, just to stay in the spotlight. At least with a guy like Carville you can talk food and football.

Watch this video; specifically Jen Psaki. "The eyes are a window to the soul" isn't really correct; the entire face can be. If you look at her facial expressions?

Like a compliment to any other, she's enjoying hearing him "rant" like this; genuine pleasure.

@ElephantStomp It's been awhile since we've talked about Liz Chaney. My dislike for her was made clear this morning on Meet The Press, and SHE was the one who confirmed my bias.

Paraphrased... as many times as I've disagreed with her on many issues, we see eye to eye when it comes to funding Ukraine. While Trump and Vance was the US to be isolationist, we need to be ...

Warmonger. Her and her dad.

Ya know, in a sense she's "Hillary Pt. Deux." Anything, and everything, just to stay in the spotlight. At least with a guy like Carville you can talk food and football.
Only thing I’ll say is you don’t have to like her. I’m not a super fan of hers other than I like who she endorsed

Only thing I’ll say is you don’t have to like her. I’m not a super fan of hers other than I like who she endorsed
There is the point, Stomp. I heard her in her interview and she explicity said she supported Harris's support for the Ukraine war, for what's happening in the Middle East. There isn't another policy she endorses. In fact, she said they disagreed on the majority of issues.

The support comes from two different things. One, her hatred for Trump, personally. And two, he love of war.

I don't know her. I can't say whether I like her or not. I have been very clear I'm not a fan of anyone who supports what's going on with foreign aid and wars. It's a point you've agreed with, with the exception of Lizzie?

There is the point, Stomp. I heard her in her interview and she explicity said she supported Harris's support for the Ukraine war, for what's happening in the Middle East. There isn't another policy she endorses. In fact, she said they disagreed on the majority of issues.

The support comes from two different things. One, her hatred for Trump, personally. And two, he love of war.

I don't know her. I can't say whether I like her or not. I have been very clear I'm not a fan of anyone who supports what's going on with foreign aid and wars. It's a point you've agreed with, with the exception of Lizzie?
I agree with her points on Trump, but nothing else about her except for her support of Ukraine.

I have agreed if that means Israel doesn’t get any money or help either

Back
Top Bottom