| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race:

I'm not sure which one she is. I've never met the lady only making assumptions from what I've seen on TV. She does not strike me as someone I could have a conversation with. It seems she has no ability to speak off script and she tells me what she's going to do over the next 4 years while simultaneously doing none of it.
Pardon me and excuse my language..... I say this with love ...

WTF she's supposed to do when she was VP the past 4 years?!?!?!! How can she do anything when she's not the president dude!

The fact you brought it up said it all for me. The way you worded it, this is what I saw " she's a dumb female who has no business running for president"

This wasn't appropriate and I drew the line there.
In a job situation ,when you are interviewing someone...and you get answers. What (another "W" ) are you doing?

Let's go back to the point. Street smart and book smart. There is a difference.

In a job situation ,when you are interviewing someone...and you get answers. What (another "W" ) are you doing?

Let's go back to the point. Street smart and book smart. There is a difference.
This I agree. I mean when looking at Trump... He's dumb as fuck. I know. He came to my job ( I work for federal agency) and I was blown away when he didnt know why he was showing up at the place and thought it was a meeting room.

Back
Top Bottom