| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race:

I LOVE this article! ANYTIME, I come across ANYONE, that starts with this stuff...

No, I’m not a telepath. I’m a body language expert with over 50 years of experience — 25 of which I spent with the FBI, where I served in the national security division’s elite behavioral analysis program. I’ve used my expertise in the endlessly subtle science of nonverbal communication to help ferret out spies and put away criminals.

Paraphrased: "Let me tell you how smart I am before I say something here." It doesn't work with me.

Some of the things written here? Yeah. Just read.

Yes. I've had opportunity to meet her and she's definitely an intelligent person. I hate when someone makes a comment like this because usually when someone dies there, I see a pattern with certain groups and it's disheartening at times.
If you're insinuating that it's a racist comment you couldn't be further from being correct. The race card has gotten old. A person of any race or gender can be intelligent or dumb as a brick. I perceive her to be the latter and I can guarantee it has nothing to do with her races. It was a legitimate question that imo received a canned answer.

In my view, there is a line to draw here. It's where you choose to draw.

Is she intelligent? Yes. But let's talk book smart and street smart.

It's really stupid a cliche' could define an election. But. Am I wrong here?
I'm not sure which one she is. I've never met the lady only making assumptions from what I've seen on TV. She does not strike me as someone I could have a conversation with. It seems she has no ability to speak off script and she tells me what she's going to do over the next 4 years while simultaneously doing none of it.

If you're insinuating that it's a racist comment you couldn't be further from being correct. The race card has gotten old. A person of any race or gender can be intelligent or dumb as a brick. I perceive her to be the latter and I can guarantee it has nothing to do with her races. It was a legitimate question that imo received a canned answer.
The fact you brought it up said it all for me. The way you worded it, this is what I saw " she's a dumb female who has no business running for president"

This wasn't appropriate and I drew the line there.

Back
Top Bottom