| FTBL Stephen M. Smith is sensitive

Here's one to chew on, Josh. With plagiarism story out of Harvard...

If you say you are a coach on Twitter, and you aren't...where's the journalism honesty? Or, is this just a case of "journalistic freedom."
More just the case of a crappy blogger with zero standards to live up to that somehow lucked into actually being treated like a legitimate journalist. The fact that he has an in with guys like Scarbrough and other former players is beyond me.

More just the case of a crappy blogger with zero standards to live up to that somehow lucked into actually being treated like a legitimate journalist. The fact that he has an in with guys like Scarbrough and other former players is beyond me.
The things that you aren't willing to say out loud?

When you say former most here will think Coach Saban. But the other day alone with that person on the title thread. Was a great former defense player name EJ Junior. I had to watch just to see what he talked about.

Back
Top Bottom