| FTBL Long-rumored Netflix doc on Urban Meyer-era Florida Gators now has a title and a release date

Terry.... My heart goes out to you. You're a great son for taking care of your mom. My wife has a lupus and it's has been a difficult journey for both of us. Diagnosed with Lupus right after our honeymoon. We'll be married 4 years in September.

@BamaFan334 I know we talked about the hats... when you get settled in, I would like one as well. This would be great for me to wear when I go on TDY to San Jose.
Thank you. It's a tough row to hoe...few that understand and you can talk with, ya know? Sometimes...just a breath of fresh air.

Terry.... My heart goes out to you. You're a great son for taking care of your mom. My wife has a lupus and it's has been a difficult journey for both of us. Diagnosed with Lupus right after our honeymoon. We'll be married 4 years in September.

@BamaFan334 I know we talked about the hats... when you get settled in, I would like one as well. This would be great for me to wear when I go on TDY to San Jose.

Yep, I haven't forgotten about our chat. I apologize as I have been very busy since Christmas when we had a bad freeze in Georgia that busted a water pipe and had the entire first floor of my house under construction for four months, and then we moved. I need to get some ideas to you so you can pick out the one you like.

I'd have to look. I remember bh-500, but can't remember the brand name. Are they still limited on colors? I get A LOT of questions on the script A/fishing hook hat. A girl made comment on it last night when I was walking out of Vickery's on Shem Creek...good convo until I noticed the ring. 🤷‍♂️

I'd love a Crimson, script lettering, with RMFT. White (I think navy and white are the options on the hat) with Crimson works. What, $15, $20 bucks? Hell, we can sell them here if you like...

I don't drink beer before 8AM. So, remember that if you call...I literally don't know what I'm doing hour to hour with my mother's dementia/lupus.

They currently only have the same two colors. You wanted this one though since we did the blue one last time, correct?

1686146408057.png

And I want 100% credit if you meet a lady due to that hat. Especially if you're swept off your feet and meet the future Mrs. Terry P because of it.

Back
Top Bottom