| FTBL Long-rumored Netflix doc on Urban Meyer-era Florida Gators now has a title and a release date

Last August, Paul Finebaum seemingly gave away that there was a Netflix documentary on the way on the Florida Gators under Urban Meyer. Finebaum didn’t completely confirm the subject of the documentary he sat for an interview for, but his “It’s more about a school but also a well-known and famous coach” comments and discussion that it would be about a school in a state neighboring Alabama made it seem pretty likely it was on Meyer and the Gators. And further posted-then-deleted social media posts from Florida players since last August added to that discussion, and made it clear a documentary on the Gators was coming at some point.

Now, this weekend, former Florida linebacker Brandon Siler posted an email about the project on Instagram. That email included its title (Untold: Swamp Kings) and release date (August 23). It can be seen below, via Barstool Florida. (The content below is not actually sensitive, despite Twitter’s warning labels.)

Hasn't SI or another outlet already documented how much criminal activity emerged from that roster? Their TE (Hernandez?), Chris Leak, I think I'm missing others. You never see Tebow going around evangelizing with his former teammates lol.

Moved a month ago and been on the road every weekend since for ball. Busy selling and renovating before then. Coming to Charleston for a day trip at the end of the month. I can make and bring to you.
I'd have to look. I remember bh-500, but can't remember the brand name. Are they still limited on colors? I get A LOT of questions on the script A/fishing hook hat. A girl made comment on it last night when I was walking out of Vickery's on Shem Creek...good convo until I noticed the ring. 🤷‍♂️

I'd love a Crimson, script lettering, with RMFT. White (I think navy and white are the options on the hat) with Crimson works. What, $15, $20 bucks? Hell, we can sell them here if you like...

I don't drink beer before 8AM. So, remember that if you call...I literally don't know what I'm doing hour to hour with my mother's dementia/lupus.

I'd have to look. I remember bh-500, but can't remember the brand name. Are they still limited on colors? I get A LOT of questions on the script A/fishing hook hat. A girl made comment on it last night when I was walking out of Vickery's on Shem Creek...good convo until I noticed the ring. 🤷‍♂️

I'd love a Crimson, script lettering, with RMFT. White (I think navy and white are the options on the hat) with Crimson works. What, $15, $20 bucks? Hell, we can sell them here if you like...

I don't drink beer before 8AM. So, remember that if you call...I literally don't know what I'm doing hour to hour with my mother's dementia/lupus.
Terry.... My heart goes out to you. You're a great son for taking care of your mom. My wife has a lupus and it's has been a difficult journey for both of us. Diagnosed with Lupus right after our honeymoon. We'll be married 4 years in September.

@BamaFan334 I know we talked about the hats... when you get settled in, I would like one as well. This would be great for me to wear when I go on TDY to San Jose.

Back
Top Bottom