| NEWS Shank 'bout to have that awkward conversation with Saban (Arrested for DUI)

Cheap insurance... Don't know how common it is around the state of Alabama, but get out to some of the larger metro areas around the country and it's pretty much everywhere. Hell, I know folks around San Diego that are not sure if they'll buy their kids a car due to Uber, they'd rather them just use Uber/Lyft instead of driving. Let that sink in...

Just yesterday in McKinney, TX I saw a girl get her fast food from an UberEats driver. First time I'd heard of that service.

Where are the leaders on this team? Just because its the offseason doesn't mean you get a pass to go do stupid shit. Not only are you jeopardizing your future, but the future and stability of the unit as a whole.

Henry would not have put up with the shit that has gone on this offseason. Ragland either. Someone needs to step up, call a team meeting, and let it be known that if you are NOT 100% committed to doing the right thing for this team at ALL times then pack your bags and go home.

Cheap insurance... Don't know how common it is around the state of Alabama, but get out to some of the larger metro areas around the country and it's pretty much everywhere. Hell, I know folks around San Diego that are not sure if they'll buy their kids a car due to Uber, they'd rather them just use Uber/Lyft instead of driving. Let that sink in...

Just yesterday in McKinney, TX I saw a girl get her fast food from an UberEats driver. First time I'd heard of that service.

I dont know of anywhere in Alabama its at other than the big cities (Birmingham, Mobile, Montgomery, etc.). And my brother in law constantly does this shit. He has three DUIs in the last three years (your guess is as good as mine at how this fool isnt in jail and hasnt killed anyone) and he almost lost his nearly $30 an hour job last time he got one yet he still does it constantly. When he is home (he is usually off working for a month at a time and comes back for a few weeks) he drinks from the minute he wakes up in the morning (7 or 8 AM) and until he passes out that night. He goes to the store throughout the day, goes riding around the country just for the hell of it, and doesnt listen to anyone. Her (my wife) step father is the same way, he does the same shit. I actually beat her brothers ass one night because he was drunk and riding around and got belligerent (this was before I just got the point where I was numb to the drinking and driving thing with him, I was raised believing you never get behind the wheel if you are drinking). People like him are very prevalent in these small towns and even if we had Uber they wouldnt use it.

I dont know of anywhere in Alabama its at other than the big cities (Birmingham, Mobile, Montgomery, etc.). And my brother in law constantly does this ****. He has three DUIs in the last three years (your guess is as good as mine at how this fool isnt in jail and hasnt killed anyone) and he almost lost his nearly $30 an hour job last time he got one yet he still does it constantly. When he is home (he is usually off working for a month at a time and comes back for a few weeks) he drinks from the minute he wakes up in the morning (7 or 8 AM) and until he passes out that night. He goes to the store throughout the day, goes riding around the country just for the hell of it, and doesnt listen to anyone. Her (my wife) step father is the same way, he does the same ****. I actually beat her brothers ass one night because he was drunk and riding around and got belligerent (this was before I just got the point where I was numb to the drinking and driving thing with him, I was raised believing you never get behind the wheel if you are drinking). People like him are very prevalent in these small towns and even if we had Uber they wouldnt use it.

Even in 2016, still no cure for stewpid.

(No offense)

Back
Top Bottom