| FTBL What a way for Saban to exit

musso

Saban will have ended where he began, by first returning to Atlanta to exact revenge on a team that beat him in the previous meeting, similar to Urban Meyer's two-time championship program in 2009. Then he returns to the Rose Bowl for the semifinal, which was the site of his first Bama natty. Then he plays Texas again for the championship. He surpasses Bryant's natty titles at Bama with 7 (8 including at LSU).

Meanwhile, after a disappointing first outing against Texas in Tuscaloosa, Milroe gets his revenge ... near his hometown of Katy, TX at NRG Stadium in Houston!

I'm just saying, it would be poetic, wouldn't it?????????

Saban will have ended where he began, by first returning to Atlanta to exact revenge on a team that beat him in the previous meeting, similar to Urban Meyer's two-time championship program in 2009. Then he returns to the Rose Bowl for the semifinal, which was the site of his first Bama natty. Then he plays Texas again for the championship. He surpasses Bryant's natty titles at Bama with 7 (8 including at LSU).

Meanwhile, after a disappointing first outing against Texas in Tuscaloosa, Milroe gets his revenge ... near his hometown of Katy, TX at NRG Stadium in Houston!

Except for Saban ending...he is staying a bit longer...

It would be but I so hope he doesn’t take you up on it! My other hope has been and continues to be that he either grooms a replacement or has one in mind. Even still, I know there’s a good chance there’s going to be a substantial drop off at least for a while … but I no longer think as I did after Coach Bryant that there won’t be another one like him. Bama’s fan base demands excellence and by excellence I mean NC’s. So, there will be another coach somewhere down the line who will lead Bama to multiple titles. I’m just not sure I’ll live to see it. That’s OK … my kids and grandkids will. And that’s what it’s all about … one rabid Bama fan passing on his/her passion for everything Bama to those who come after them. Roll Tide Roll Forever!

Shut yo mouth!

Kelly seems to be able to recruit....while he appears to be an arrogant yankee...
His recruiting was thought to be the weak link...
Where do you get that idea from? He's not better than Saban, Miles, or Orgeron. I'd have to look but I'm willing to bet we'd find Auburn with a higher rated recruiting class than LSU. I would bet Notre Dame has a better ranked class than his at LSU. I don't know...don't pay attention to these things like I used to.

The state will always produce enough talent to have a competitive football team. However, that border is more open than another I could mention...

Where do you get that idea from? He's not better than Saban, Miles, or Orgeron. I'd have to look but I'm willing to bet we'd find Auburn with a higher rated recruiting class than LSU. I would bet Notre Dame has a better ranked class than his at LSU. I don't know...don't pay attention to these things like I used to.

The state will always produce enough talent to have a competitive football team. However, that border is more open than another I could mention...

247 had them at 7. ...would say thats dang good...

While i also dont watch recruiting..especially with nil...the buying of high school kids...

I see things pop up...
C2503476-75CA-4F28-B5DB-D691B73B209A.png

247 had them at 7. ...would say thats dang good...

While i also dont watch recruiting..especially with nil...the buying of high school kids...

I see things pop up...
I just looked. 247 has them at 14th right now. What are you looking at? They are behind UT, AU, ND, UF...

I just looked. 247 has them at 14th right now. What are you looking at? They are behind UT, AU, ND, UF...

Was probably 2023

But 14th is still good. Not great

But really its just top 10-15 ghat matters

Back
Top Bottom