| LIFE Self introspection time: How much of this do you find to be true?

That an uprising doesn't start at that point and people start a revolution instead of clapping. That her even keeled approach will go unnoticed, her thoughts and such I 100% agree with. Her speech is spot on, her tone..... too even keeled for the masses.

I will clarify this even more, if you will, I want a George C Scott as Patton type of speech with the intellect. Its also not the fact she is intelligent and a beauty, the delivery is my issue. Passion with speaking is my jam.
That's what we see with MGT and people don't accept what she's saying, they look at the tone.

What's crazy here? Are we not back into the "mean tweets" arena?

That's what we see with MGT and people don't accept what she's saying, they look at the tone.

What's crazy here? Are we not back into the "mean tweets" arena?
Trump uses name calling in his arsenal, although funny with some things he rubs people wrong, tweeting or speaking Trump has moments then he goes to repeating himself and patting himself on the back as a speaker. Actually, none of the candidates on both sides are worth a shit in speaking. She was articulate controlled and direct enough, but I found myself having to listen to it more than once. I want someone with all that and some passion. Besides some of the woke will dismiss anything thrown out there as fascist. This country is in a bad way with the division. It shows everywhere, tweets, posts, rude and entitled BS everywhere you go. No decency, no caring about others, notta. Hell, I am at the point to where people can just leave my veteran ass alone and things wont get bent on my end. I disagree with just about anything this admin has done. Oh well.

Trump uses name calling in his arsenal, although funny with some things he rubs people wrong, tweeting or speaking Trump has moments then he goes to repeating himself and patting himself on the back as a speaker.
Here's the thing, Kirk. People knew that walking in. I don't have a problem with someone acting as they are. TDS is real. And it's funny as hell. They never "knock" his policies. (waiting for @ElephantStomp to weigh in here. :devilish: )

I don't know where my vote will fall in the next election. I do know that it's going to be one of the most entertaining‒based on horrible situations‒political races I've ever seen.

I know who I will NOT vote for.

Here's the thing, Kirk. People knew that walking in. I don't have a problem with someone acting as they are. TDS is real. And it's funny as hell. They never "knock" his policies. (waiting for @ElephantStomp to weigh in here. :devilish: )

I don't know where my vote will fall in the next election. I do know that it's going to be one of the most entertaining‒based on horrible situations‒political races I've ever seen.

I aint't running if it makes you feel better. :p

Yep, and I voted for him twice. I am not a Republican, and hell no to Dems. If its Biden or Trump, I would be all over that Trump Button. lol

Back
Top Bottom