| LIFE Self introspection time: How much of this do you find to be true?

To be perfectly clear here @ElephantStomp

God gives us free will for a reason. I have no right to ridicule decisions made by others. He gave them that right. You made the choice, shit happens. Fuck around, find out.

I have to stop. Breathe. I may not like what someone says, or believes, but that's where it ends.

I'm not vandalizing government buildings. :devilish:
I don’t ridicule somebody’s belief in god or the decisions they make based on that faith. As I’ve said on here many times, if my beliefs are wrong then I’ll be in hell, but I do know this there’ll be many, many, many, many so called christians with me

But, you do both believe in the same god, if you believe in the same one in every Christian bible then y’all do believe in the same one

Oh you can group society when they all believe in the same thing, you can group Christians together if they in fact believe in the same god that is in the bible, you can group all pro lifers together, you can group all pro choice people together, etc etc etc.
This is fundamentally not true. Dispensationalism within Christianity.

Faith isn’t hard a hard concept to understand, well I take that back, it’s hard for people like me to understand the belief in a being without proof, but I don’t ridicule those that believe in any god.

Then Jews are better than Christians. At least in this country.
Chew on this for a minute. You're saying it isn't a concept hard to understand, but it's hard to understand the belief without proof. Spinning here a bit?

Jews better than Christians? Where are you going? You do know there is a difference in Jewish and Christian beliefs, right? Here's the blanket again. Ask a SBC about the Messiah and ask Jew. They don't see it the same. An independent baptist will scoff at the idea of a purgatory, but it's the core of another's faith. Same God?

Chew on this for a minute. You're saying it isn't a concept hard to understand, but it's hard to understand the belief without proof. Spinning here a bit?

Jews better than Christians? Where are you going? You do know there is a difference in Jewish and Christian beliefs, right? Here's the blanket again. Ask a SBC about the Messiah and ask Jew. They don't see it the same. An independent baptist will scoff at the idea of a purgatory, but it's the core of another's faith. Same God?
Let me put it a different way- I don‘t find faith itself a hard concept, there’s people in cults. I find it odd to believe in a being like that without questioning it.

I do know there’s a difference in their faiths yes. Let’s take SBC for instance they believe in the King James Version of the bible and that same book as been used to rail against homosexuals, I’ve seen it and heard it. When I was married I tried going to church because my then wife found faith and out of 4 Sundays a month there was railing about homosexuals 3 of those Sundays. You say in Tel Aviv they don’t care, so that makes them better than christians.

Let me put it a different way- I don‘t find faith itself a hard concept, there’s people in cults. I find it odd to believe in a being like that without questioning it.

I do know there’s a difference in their faiths yes. Let’s take SBC for instance they believe in the King James Version of the bible and that same book as been used to rail against homosexuals, I’ve seen it and heard it. When I was married I tried going to church because my then wife found faith and out of 4 Sundays a month there was railing about homosexuals 3 of those Sundays. You say in Tel Aviv they don’t care, so that makes them better than christians.
If your eyes just opened...you're seeing we don't disagree on a lot. The finer points? To a degree.

KJV? That's a funny point...what was it? The Open Bible? it sent a lot of groups on ears because it was real world language.

I'm an NAS guy when it comes to grabbing a Bible to read something. But, I'm also looking at the original language.

You want to go down a deep hole? Try women speaking in church.

If your eyes just opened...you're seeing we don't disagree on a lot. The finer points? To a degree.

KJV? That's a funny point...what was it? The Open Bible? it sent a lot of groups on ears because it was real world language.

I'm an NAS guy when it comes to grabbing a Bible to read something. But, I'm also looking at the original language.

You want to go down a deep hole? Try women speaking in church.
I believe we probably disagree on more than we agree on, socially especially, but I could be wrong.

When I was in church I read a Calvinist bible or what the SBC considered Calvinist.

I’ve heard all about women speaking in church and leading and all that. At least from the SBC slant, the Pastor made sure to make that abundantly clear

1. Zachar, male.
  2. Nekevah, female.
  3. Androgynos, having both male and female characteristics.
  4. Tumtum, lacking sexual characteristics.
  5. Aylonit hamah, identified female at birth but later naturally developing male characteristics.
  6. Aylonit adam, identified female at birth but later developing male characteristics through human intervention.
  7. Saris hamah, identified male at birth but later naturally developing female characteristics.
  8. Saris adam, identified male at birth and later developing female characteristics through human intervention.
Jews gave the world transgenderism, could say they codified degeneracy.

Jews gave the world transgenderism, could say they codified degeneracy.
Getting into this theory is a lot like getting into the Rothchilds.

That said, I live close to a military base and have heard people with stars and stripes link Epstein to Mossad. Years ago. These conversations happened at a barber shop. Not a bar, or cookout.

Perhaps, I'm a conspiracist. I just question everything.

Getting into this theory is a lot like getting into the Rothchilds.

That said, I live close to a military base and have heard people with stars and stripes link Epstein to Mossad. Years ago. These conversations happened at a barber shop. Not a bar, or cookout.

Perhaps, I'm a conspiracist. I just question everything.
Just the fact that the phrase Conspiracy Theory was coined by the CIA says a great deal. I question everything even info that confirms my suspicions. Never believe anything that you read and half of what you see has been changed by the advent of AI as you can’t believe anything that you see unless you happen to be an eye witness.

Back
Top Bottom