| FTBL Saban Retiring???

I’m almost for certain Saban didn‘t wake up yesterday and say “surprise” to everybody
It’s actually been reported he was working to replaced the open positions right up until his decision to step away. I think the real question should be who leaked the information and did it get leaked way before it should’ve been?

It’s actually been reported he was working to replaced the open positions right up until his decision to step away. I think the real question should be who leaked the information and did it get leaked way before it should’ve been?
I am also speculating but perhaps it was not a DC he was actively recruiting to come to Alabama and that was just the assumption. In coordination with the AD, maybe he was reaching out to possible replacements for himself? I am sure Greg Byrne would have confidence in his relationship with his colleagues.

I am also speculating but perhaps it was not a DC he was actively recruiting to come to Alabama and that was just the assumption. In coordination with the AD, maybe he was reaching out to possible replacements for himself? I am sure Greg Byrne would have confidence in his relationship with his colleagues.

Still murky water here, but the word last night, and still today... was that some things were set in motion at the Rose Bowl, as a precaution if nothing else. It was given the green light yesterday by Saban when he confirmed that he was indeed retiring. I said as much yesterday, so sort of repeating myself here, but I have enough confidence in that much to put it out there.

Still murky water here, but the word last night, and still today... was that some things were set in motion at the Rose Bowl, as a precaution if nothing else. It was given the green light yesterday by Saban when he confirmed that he was indeed retiring. I said as much yesterday, so sort of repeating myself here, but I have enough confidence in that much to put it out there.
I wonder if that would eliminate the UW coach since the wheels were put into motion before the NCG?

The recruits signed thinking he was their coach.. Man that was wrong..
They have a 30 day transfer window to leave if they're worried. I don't think it's wrong, if the man retired after Spring Practice or just before the season I might say it's a little rough on the players but he's given them ample opportunity before spring to leave if they want or stay.

They have a 30 day transfer window to leave if they're worried. I don't think it's wrong, if the man retired after Spring Practice or just before the season I might say it's a little rough on the players but he's given them ample opportunity before spring to leave if they want or stay.
I hope they all stay.. I just know that right now “it’s raw” to all of them..

Back
Top Bottom