| FTBL Saban Retiring???

Saban told ESPN he made the decision to retire last weekend after getting back from his home in Florida. Told Chris Low that he will be at Alabama helping the transition and will still have a presence at Alabama. Said that health did play a part in his decision although he said he has no major health issues.

Oh man... is this really true?

This really bums me out...

Thats really a fine pointed point....
But Dabo still my man for job... but then again...i wanted Kim Mulkey hired as bama mens bball coach...
That went over like tearing down Coleman ....
Dabo refuses to change with the times, it’s already biting him in the ass at Clemson now. He will be eaten alive at BAMA…..

Is our head coaching job the most coveted in the sport? We’ll find out. I’ve heard a number of media personalities say this search will be quick, even 72 hours or less. That’s really quick. We’re 20 hours in now. The hours are passing like years right now… we have to expect guys will turn us down for the job and also that a number of players are going to jump ship. Next year, no matter who the coach, with the schedule we play and likely player turnover mixed with coaching turnover will likely be a frustrating year for us. But frustrating for us could be 3 losses.

Back
Top Bottom