| FTBL Ryan Day attributed Seth McLaughlin's bad snaps at Alabama to cadence issues with Jalen Milroe.

What that gotta do with snapping issues?
Day singled out Milroe as the reason Seth’s snapping issues…At one time, no coach would say such things…But now, coaches will not hold things back…These coaches will not treat these players on any other team with kids gloves…They are going to start getting treated like the pros..They will either increase their value or decrease it..

Day singled out Milroe as the reason Seth’s snapping issues…At one time, no coach would say such things…But now, coaches will not hold things back…These coaches will not treat these players on any other team with kids gloves…They are going to start getting treated like the pros..They will either increase their value or decrease it..
I'm going back to work after reading this.

Day, nor anyone here, is describing Seth's season accurately.

Hold ya britches, it's analogy time.

You guys know I'm an avid golfer. If I were to strain a muscle in my shoulder I'd have to adjust my swing. When my shoulder is better, another adjustment to try to return to where I was pre-injury. When you change a repetitive motion, something learned under "muscle memory," it's difficult to return to your prior form.

Seth had a hand injury early in the season which affected his snap. He adjusted, not well, but nevertheless, he adjusted. We can just ignore that part of this story; but it's a disservice to Seth.

Day, nor anyone here, is describing Seth's season accurately.

Hold ya britches, it's analogy time.

You guys know I'm an avid golfer. If I were to strain a muscle in my shoulder I'd have to adjust my swing. When my shoulder is better, another adjustment to try to return to where I was pre-injury. When you change a repetitive motion, something learned under "muscle memory," it's difficult to return to your prior form.

Seth had a hand injury early in the season which affected his snap. He adjusted, not well, but nevertheless, he adjusted. We can just ignore that part of this story; but it's a disservice to Seth.

Go bad we didn't have a 2 at all positions that could step in

Blame it on poor recruiting and development

IMG_3404.jpeg
Funny as I do work for the army....

Oh shit. Selling my war bonds

Back
Top Bottom