| FTBL Rome wasn't built in a day

Amen to that BammaTommy. I am not happy with the losses this year but am pretty much OK with it. It is not like we really expected to go 10-2 this year. In the long haul this seasons record won't matter a great deal. It is the future I am excited about.

We're not building Rome. We're building (back) a football program. I'm more than willing to give him a year and a day. I'm feeling generous.

FWIW, Moses saw the promised land, but he didn't get to go inside. I'm starting to feel that way a little bit myself.

BhamTide said:
We're not building Rome. We're building (back) a football program. I'm more than willing to give him a year and a day. I'm feeling generous.

FWIW, Moses saw the promised land, but he didn't get to go inside. I'm starting to feel that way a little bit myself.

You are an old fart with a young daughter...give it some time. :)

TerryP said:
BhamTide said:

You are an old fart with a young daughter...give it some time. :)

That's "2007 Miss Tiny Christmas" to you, big boy! I'll get you her autograph as soon as she's old enough to write.

Back
Top Bottom