| FTBL A Day attendance (Will you be there?)

I'm glad you know what to make of that.

Skins: slang for condoms. I have no desire to find out who fits.
Skins: slang for papers to roll a joint. I might have a desire to see the aftermath with a few...still, no 'cigar.'
I haven’t heard ‘skins used in the second iteration since ‘79 in Army basic. Young black guy from “not the south” used the term. It wasn’t a term used in my circles back then. I borrowed it and introduced it to Gadsden.

I haven’t heard ‘skins used in the second iteration since ‘79 in Army basic. Young black guy from “not the south” used the term. It wasn’t a term used in my circles back then. I borrowed it and introduced it to Gadsden.
Shirts versus skins in pick up basketball all the time growing up! Early 80’s in middle school thru my time at UA playing at the REC.

I was talking about using skins to refer to rolling papers. Jokers, 1.25, Big Bamboo, etc. I had been around the shirts-skins since BB @ The Boys Club from 4th grade up
There's a Smoke/Vape shop up the street that is owned by a couple of guys from India. They have a brand of rolling papers, from India, called "Skins." Hemp products. $2-$2.50 higher than Zig Zag (which should have been mentioned instead of Joker.)

There's a Smoke/Vape shop up the street that is owned by a couple of guys from India. They have a brand of rolling papers, from India, called "Skins." Hemp products. $2-$2.50 higher than Zig Zag (which should have been mentioned instead of Joker.)
Could not remember all of the products. RAW may be the brand you’re talking about

Back
Top Bottom