| LIFE Remember that poster.....?

We had Jambi, one of the most epic meltdowns after that game. He was a decent poster, a regular, then went off on everyone... just bat shit crazy yelling "none of this matters!!! I'm going to make a baby!!!"

Ahhh, good times

Crisco

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's the other super conservative guy I was thinking of. There was Johnboy, H2H, and Crisco.

We had Jambi, one of the most epic meltdowns after that game. He was a decent poster, a regular, then went off on everyone... just bat shit crazy yelling "none of this matters!!! I'm going to make a baby!!!"

Ahhh, good times

Oh yeah, haven't seen him a while, come to think of it. Did he really stop posting after that?

Haha...do you remember YellowPup (not to be confused with yellowpope). He came on the scene way later than CR and did the exact same thing. There was a smei-feud betweent eh two of them and CR got mad. IT was pretty funny.
I remember that as well. It would also piss me off having two threads with the same link. I was the original advocate for having one daily news thread and would do it all in one thread early in the morning. The idea was that if you had something to discuss, pull the link to a new thread and have at it. I did that for a few months until pup started his crap again, pissed me off, so I stopped.

Look at that...both groups being nostalgic. Its a beautiful thing.

KUMBAYAAAAA

latest

Back
Top Bottom