| LIFE Remember that poster.....?

Fracer I think actually.

3613523.jpg

Does anyone remember these posters? Krymzentyde, dabaxter, CrimsonTideFan, and Kozlowski. They could be quite entertaining at times.

I remember @dabaxter whatever happened to him?

Who remembers CrimsonCrazy? lmao He once challenged me to a "fight" and wanted an address to come meet me... So, I google searched the nearest gay bar and gave him that address... Never did find out if he went lol

Who remembers CrimsonCrazy? lmao He once challenged me to a "fight" and wanted an address to come meet me... So, I google searched the nearest gay bar and gave him that address... Never did find out if he went lol
CrimsonCrazy was wound a little too tight, LOL. I remember him doing that. I get a kick out of those keyboard warrior types. They are always such wrecking machines as long as they are posting anonymously, LOL. I had one years ago on Tidesports PM me and "demand" to know what city I was in, because he would drive all the way from Statesboro, Georgia to come whoop me!

I remember him. He made several different usernames as I recall. Dude was bonkers. I still suspect he and Bamadrill (the one who went full on nuts after the Kick Six) were the same person.

Back
Top Bottom