| LIFE Remember that poster.....?

WYHI with SLO's dick?
12856286b4280d267b644109aa9fb9199de93d3a3afede926cd07932c7fade2e.jpg

TAZ from TS, migrated to CRS, then died. Was it MS he had? Can't remember. If you remember, he had the dancing frog.

Also there was that bitch TPLaw at TS. She got my cherry. Gave me a 3 day timeout for posting a gif of a chicken with it's head up someone's ass from that Jim Carrey Movie Me, Myself & Irene.

TAZ from TS, migrated to CRS, then died. Was it MS he had? Can't remember. If you remember, he had the dancing frog.

Also there was that bitch TPLaw at TS. She got my cherry. Gave me a 3 day timeout for posting a gif of a chicken with it's head up someone's ass from that Jim Carrey Movie Me, Myself & Irene.

Taz had spina bifida, I think. He endured more medical issues than most of us could imagine, yet almost always seemed to have a positive attitude.

Taz had spina bifida, I think. He endured more medical issues than most of us could imagine, yet almost always seemed to have a positive attitude.
Yep, the guy loved to fish too. I remember his dad taking care of him and carrying him fishing quite often.
Never complained and always posted in the 'Good Morning' thread first off. If you didn't see his post you knew he wasn't having a good day.

Yep, the guy loved to fish too. I remember his dad taking care of him and carrying him fishing quite often.
Never complained and always posted in the 'Good Morning' thread first off. If you didn't see his post you knew he wasn't having a good day.
Yeah, even though Taz had real medical issues, he died suddenly and unexpectedly. He was supposed to go home from the hospital the day he died. Also deceased NavyChief and BAMAWV.

Did we ever know what happened to WV? I read his obit, but I don't remember it really saying.
He had severe emphysema. If you remember on CRS, he would post all through the wee hours of the morning. That was because he got very little sleep. He had to sleep sitting up in a chair. This was told to me by Leroy, another poster on CRS who died a short time after WV.

What about the females we lost in the exodus...

Happybamagirl
Lifeisgood
Tiki (think her name was Bama alum 99 or something like that)
Crimson Phoenix
Bama Babe
bingo
(there was an other girl that played football for some all female team..cant remember her screenname though)

What about the females we lost in the exodus...

Happybamagirl
Lifeisgood
Tiki (think her name was Bama alum 99 or something like that)
Crimson Phoenix
Bama Babe
bingo
(there was an other girl that played football for some all female team..cant remember her screenname though)

Is your memory that good or do you write this shit down for future reference? lol

Back
Top Bottom