| FTBL "Predetermined aftermath of our loss to Florida''thread

jdpas29 said:
i personally thought the Pontiac Game Changing performance should have been the play where Tebow handed the ball off to Percy Harvin at the 10 yard line and then threw him in to the endzone just over Rashad Johnson's head for the score... to go ahead 40-3

Yes, particularly brave of Harvin to stick the landing with that bad ankle. Tebow carrying him around after the game was so, so Bela Karolyi.

jdpas29 said:
i personally thought the Pontiac Game Changing performance should have been the play where Tebow handed the ball off to Percy Harvin at the 10 yard line and then threw him in to the endzone just over Rashad Johnson's head for the score... to go ahead 40-3
was I seeing things or did Tebow also pick up Cody with his other arm and throw him throw the uprights?

Nate said:
jdpas29 said:
was I seeing things or did Tebow also pick up Cody with his other arm and throw him throw the uprights?

OK I saw that too. However when he picked him up I heard the roar of the crowd saying spare him spare him. It was so loud that he thought they said spear him spear him.

CtrlAltieDel said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
Man C.N.S. got really mad and might have offended somebody by saying what the $hit is your problem???
C.U.M. went over and gave him an ettiquite lesson. "How to please everyone,All The time"

Hey, Number1TideFan19, you are a hypocrite aren't you? You emailed me last night begging and literally crying for some type of forgiveness from me. You bleated and whined and cried and I actually felt sorry for you.

I can tell you are not a very intelligent person, so I emailed you back and said don't worry about acting like an idiot and personally attacking me. No big deal.

You are a very insecure person... I was making fun of Urban Meyer.NOt you ALTIE...I swear some people have no sense of humor...

CtrlAltieDel said:
weezyfbaby00 said:
From the looks of things he wants you to reply. :) +1 Altie

LOL. You know, I really felt sorry for the idiot. He unmercifully bashed me earlier in "THE" thread and I sort of called him out on it in that thread. I never IM'ed him.

My God, after I did that, he sent me the weird and frankly, spooky IM that I quoted here. I could tell he was not glued together right at the seams, so I felt sorry for him. I do have a conscience, you know.

I email him back and say something like: Relax, I probably shouldn't have said what I said either, it will be okay. Don't sweat it, you know. No hard feelings.

Now, I check in here today and this clown is at it again and is even doing it in another thread not even related to me.

What a FU this one is. The very definition of a hypocritical, two-faced individual.

You know what...I'm sure you're not a very big man. I am. So this is it. End of discussion. One more mention of that damn thread or you attacking me for something you wanted to take the wrong way(AGAIN). Learn you place in this world.Not everything revolves around what you said or how stupid you make yourself look.I don't give a flying rats behind what you do or say.This is a fun thread.Not one that's supposed to be taken over by a small minded egotistical numbskull as your self sir. If you have anything to say to me...Say it to me.I'm not the one making fun of someone else's apology. I meant what I said.But you had to come onto this looking for something else to get offened over.Dude I'm the teenager! You need to grow the hell up.

Number1TideFan19 said:
You know what...I'm sure you're not a very big man. I am. So this is it. End of discussion. One more mention of that damn thread or you attacking me for something you wanted to take the wrong way(AGAIN). Learn you place in this world.Not everything revolves around what you said or who stupid you make yourself look.I don't give a flying rats behind what you do or say.This is a fun thread.Not one that's supposed to be taken over by a small minded egotistical numbskull as your self sir. If you have anything to say to me...Say it to me.I'm not the one making fun of someone else's appology. I meant waht I said.But you had to come onto this looking for something else to get offened over.Dude I'm the teenager! You need to grow the hell up.

Just how big a boy are you? LOL. That was a joke by the way. Some comedian used to say that when he made prank calls.

Listen, teenager, please don't turn into an Internet bad ass, that would be pitiful. I am not going to meet you for a rumble in the local park. No drag racing for pinks to settle this little spat.

You were clearly referencing our discussions in the other thread with your response in this thread. Anyone with a brain bigger than a peanut can determine that.

If you want to me to stop screwing up your fun thread, leave me out of it. I have no desire to communicate with you any further. Best to just back off of me a bit, you will probably find that to be best all the way around.

Don't make any snide references to me and I won't respond to your posts. I think that is fair.

Number1TideFan19 said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
weezyfbaby00 said:
From the looks of things he wants you to reply. :) +1 Altie

LOL. You know, I really felt sorry for the idiot. He unmercifully bashed me earlier in "THE" thread and I sort of called him out on it in that thread. I never IM'ed him.

My God, after I did that, he sent me the weird and frankly, spooky IM that I quoted here. I could tell he was not glued together right at the seams, so I felt sorry for him. I do have a conscience, you know.

I email him back and say something like: Relax, I probably shouldn't have said what I said either, it will be okay. Don't sweat it, you know. No hard feelings.

Now, I check in here today and this clown is at it again and is even doing it in another thread not even related to me.

What a FU this one is. The very definition of a hypocritical, two-faced individual.

You know what...I'm sure you're not a very big man. I am. So this is it. End of discussion. One more mention of that damn thread or you attacking me for something you wanted to take the wrong way(AGAIN). Learn you place in this world.Not everything revolves around what you said or who stupid you make yourself look.I don't give a flying rats behind what you do or say.This is a fun thread.Not one that's supposed to be taken over by a small minded egotistical numbskull as your self sir. If you have anything to say to me...Say it to me.I'm not the one making fun of someone else's appology. I meant waht I said.But you had to come onto this looking for something else to get offened over.Dude I'm the teenager! You need to grow the hell up.

Hey Teenager, calm down and get your thoughts straight as you type them or proof read before you click. Otherwise.......Flame on! ;flame :D

The most impressive thing I saw tonight was after Tebow went down. Remember when his mom came out of the stands and suited up, took the snap from the shotgun, purposely ran right towards Cody, flattened him, Rolando came up and she stiff armed him, and then ran for the TD with Javier on her back!!!

Incredible, just incredible!!!!!!!!

It Takes Eleven said:
Because all plays nominated for the Pontiac Game Changing Play will be by Florida, GM will award its Pontiac division to the University of Florida.

Yo PONTIAC is sinking in a swamp anyway. They are gonna have a new car called the TtopTebow. It's like a Firebird but it really flies. It has 8 cylinders and will run all of them if you say nice things about it. Vroom Vroom.

RollllTide! said:
It Takes Eleven said:
Because all plays nominated for the Pontiac Game Changing Play will be by Florida, GM will award its Pontiac division to the University of Florida.

Yo PONTIAC is sinking in a swamp anyway. They are gonna have a new car called the TtopTebow. It's like a Firebird but it really flies. It has 8 cylinders and will run all of them if you say nice things about it. Vroom Vroom.

:lol: :lol: :lol: My favorite part was when Tebow and Percy Harvin came together and made Voltron and crushed everybody in the stadium!

RollTide1980 said:
Did y'all see Tebow return the 2nd half punt?! That was amazing!

I loved when the ball got stuck in Julio's facemask! That was too funny.

Can you believe Florida ran a 176 yard TD on the FIRST PLAY!!! I thought the field was only 100 yards?

I loved when they poured hot boiling gravy on Urban Meyer after the game. That should leave a mark.

Go Gators!

~Bryan

Tecmo Bowl Style :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrHtFNqm1Yc&feature=related[/youtube]

BornBama said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
BornBama said:
I knew we were in trouble when they let Florida play the game with the crystal NC Trophy football...
:shock:

I remember that...But I liked it when coach punched out Urban Meyer

Yeah. That was sooo funny. I think he said "sh!t" to him too. :D

I don't know about that. All I know is he knocked him slap out!

I can't believe you guys dont remember when Arenas broke free on the punt return and Tebow flew to to the top of the Georgia Dome, spun the dome around, hid behind the scoreboard and then flew down and blocked our free kick after the safety Arenas got from running into the wrong end zone. Just Unbelievable stuff.

My favorite part of the game was when Tebow called out Spurrier from the crowd and asked for a Heisman showdown!

Tebow played the first half and Spurrier played the second. Who ever had the best numbers at the end of the game won!

Here are the stats:

Tebow
51/51 985 yds 28 tds no int

Spurrier
52/52 9701 32 tds no int
15 yard penalty for throwing visor after scoring touchdown on a 65 yard QB keeper.

I still cant belive no one has mentioned that when Tebow scored his 19th TD of the day,He took off his energy mask and he was really...Janet reno!

Back
Top Bottom