| FTBL "Predetermined aftermath of our loss to Florida''thread

My favorite part was when they handed URban the C.O.T.Y. award on the sidelines and then graveled at his feet until he dismissed them back to Gainesville

Who would've thought that Urban and Tim could fly. Tebow throws the ball(To himself) catches it for the TD then goes to the moon to talk to the Extaterristial Diplomats about their oil...

How 'bout this one...in a more serious tone.

I love how we kicked Florida's ARSE, but still didn't make it to the national title game.

Everyone knows a love affair is far more important than a perfect 13-0.

~Bryan

Man C.N.S. got really mad and might have offended somebody by saying what the $hit is your problem???
C.U.M. went over and gave him an ettiquite lesson. "How to please everyone,All The time"

Here was an excerpt"
"Never say anything you mean,never say anything that isn't scripted,like the person who is giving you this lesson,Urban Meyer"

So he did just that and we lost all motovation and we just got hammered but nobody was offended because Coach didn't speak his mind

RollTide1980 said:

I love how we kicked Florida's ARSE, but still didn't make it to the national title game.

~Bryan

I dont want to think about that... :roll:

Number1TideFan19 said:
RollTide1980 said:

~Bryan

Get a grip! We're not Auburn! If we go undefeated, we WILL play for a National Championship.

bear facts said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
RollTide1980 said:

~Bryan

Get a grip! We're not Auburn! We go undefeated; we WILL play for a National Championship.

It was a JOKE PEOPLE! I was keeping up with the tone of the thread. Read the topic of the thread again and the previous posts.

Tebow can't fly...you can't get a 176 yard TD...etc.

~Bryan

RollTide1980 said:
bear facts said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
RollTide1980 said:

~Bryan

Get a grip! We're not Auburn! We go undefeated; we WILL play for a National Championship.

It was a JOKE PEOPLE! I was keeping up with the tone of the thread. Read the topic of the thread again and the previous posts.

~Bryan

Uhhh, you might want to take that back.

Before the game at the coin toss, Herbie, Verne, and Danielson will haul in a newly resurrected statue to WORSHIP "Tebow" (the GREATEST FOOTBALL PLAYER/PERSON OF ALL TIME IN ANY UNIVERSE!). They will then get in a fight over who should worship the statue first. It breaks out into an all out brawl until TEBOW approaches them, and they all go straight for kissing his arse. Finally, a jealous Urban Meyer walks out to midfield. At this moment the stands can no long handle such POWER, and they storm the field to sing praises to TEBOW!!! The Alabama fans, along with the players, leave the stadium throwing up because not only is the game already over, but the next 99999999 NC games as well!!

RollTide1980 said:
bear facts said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
RollTide1980 said:

~Bryan

~Bryan
:lol:

Mine was a joke, too . . . well, more like a dig at Auburn, but still a joke.

I forgot the little emoticon. Sorry about that.

Tim Tebow got a user break tackle right before Percy Harvin got the user catch on the last play of the game. Geez, did he have to press triangle to do the team animation?

FWIW, I thought JPW should've thrown to square more often.

--------------------

*Edited because I don't care anymore.*

Can y'all quiet down just a bit?

I'm getting ready to watch Tim Tebow play the Gator fight song and twirl the fire baton at halftime all by himself. I think he has on those sexy, cut-off jean shorts!

I've heard he'll then move up to the booth with Lundquist and Danielson and do a guest spot while leading his team to another TD. Stay tuned. :)

BamaDelta said:
Can y'all quiet down just a bit?

I'm getting ready to watch Tim Tebow play the Gator fight song and twirl the fire baton at halftime all by himself. I think he has on those sexy, cut-off jean shorts!

I've heard he'll then move up to the booth with Lundquist and Danielson and do a guest spot with leading his team to another TD. Stay tuned. :)

:shock: :lol:

i personally thought the Pontiac Game Changing performance should have been the play where Tebow handed the ball off to Percy Harvin at the 10 yard line and then threw him in to the endzone just over Rashad Johnson's head for the score... to go ahead 40-3

Back
Top Bottom