| FTBL "Predetermined aftermath of our loss to Florida''thread

joeman546

Verified Member
Wow, what a game, I had no idea Florida was so good. I guess I should listen to the experts more because they were way to fast for us.

Could you believe that first touchdown catch by Percy Harvin? He complete fooled Rashaad Johnson on that one. Also, after making a circus catch WITH ONE HAND.

And I cant believe the day Tebow had. Where was our defense? Nevermind that he threw for 300 yards, he could practically rush and overpower our dline(and i though it was good) at will.

What else happened that stuck out to everyone?

Did y'all see Tebow return the 2nd half punt?! That was amazing!

I loved when the ball got stuck in Julio's facemask! That was too funny.

Can you believe Florida ran a 176 yard TD on the FIRST PLAY!!! I thought the field was only 100 yards?

I loved when they poured hot boiling gravy on Urban Meyer after the game. That should leave a mark.

Go Gators!

~Bryan

Objectively looking at the game, uf looks really strong.

I'm not saying you guys can't pull it out but I think the OM game was a fluke.

These guys are good and seem to be peaking. Right now I think they beat anybody in the country. If you guys go in and beat them, hats off to you and you will certainly deserve to be in the BCS CG.

RollTide1980 said:
Did y'all see Tebow return the 2nd half punt?! That was amazing!

I loved when the ball got stuck in Julio's facemask! That was too funny.

Can you believe Florida ran a 176 yard TD on the FIRST PLAY!!! I thought the field was only 100 yards?

I loved when they poured hot boiling gravy on Urban Meyer after the game. That should leave a mark.

Go Gators!

~Bryan
2nd half??? I passed out after Tebow kicked that 79 yard field goal to put them up by 400 points at the end of the first half, and the fact that he was kicking AGAINST the wind... was even more amazing!!!!!

I loved when they gave Florida the SEC Championship in pregame warm ups.

Tebow getting the Heisman while a PLAY WAS GOING ON, was one for the ages.

I loved how CNS quit during a timeout. Thank God Coach Fran was in the stands to take over.

~Bryan

I loved it when Tebow threw for 999 yards in the game,rushed for 8,000,000 and had 11,000,000,000 Touchdowns! Phew what a game. 200,000,000,000,000-0 And the oly reason they didnt get 200,000,000,007 is because Kirk Herbstreight and Gary Danialson cariied Tebow off the field and took them to their hotel and worshiped him.

RollTide1980 said:
I loved when they gave Florida the SEC Championship in pregame warm ups.

Tebow getting the Heisman while a PLAY WAS GOING ON, was one for the ages.

I loved how CNS quit during a timeout. Thank God Coach Fran was in the stands to take over.

~Bryan
I was a little upset that Shula had already signed with UT. But I don't think he could have beating them either... coaching against Tim Tebow is not easy.

Number1TideFan19 said:
I loved it when Tebow threw for 999 yards in the game,rushed for 8,000,000 and had 11,000,000,000 Touchdowns! Phew what a game. 200,000,000,000,000-0 And the oly reason they didnt get 200,000,000,007 is because Kirk Herbstreight and Gary Danialson cariied Tebow off the field and took them to their hotel and worshiped him.
I think I saw ol Kirky pinch Tebows butt. :shock:

I was just surprised how Tebow was able to get back in uniform for the second half after flying out of the lockeroom to stop that meteorite that was flying at the earth, stop a runnaway train that was bearing down on that baby and catch the window washer that fell off the high rise building. Oh, and cure cancer.

I am just thankful they let us play against them this year. They are so nice.

Nate said:
Number1TideFan19 said:

How could you see Tebow's butt? Verne and Gary are soo far up it!

TWJUA said:
I was just surprised how Tebow was able to get back in uniform for the second half after flying out of the lockeroom to stop that meteorite that was flying at the eart, stop that runnaway train that was bearing down on that babay and catch the window washer that fell off the high rise. Oh, and cure cancer.

And stopped war,and famine,alll while Making out wit Kirky poo

TWJUA said:
I was just surprised how Tebow was able to get back in uniform for the second half after flying out of the lockeroom to stop that meteorite that was flying at the eart, stop that runnaway train that was bearing down on that babay and catch the window washer that fell off the high rise. Oh, and cure cancer.

And stopped war,and famine,alll while Making out wit Kirky poo

Number1TideFan19 said:
Nate said:
Number1TideFan19 said:

How could you see Tebow's butt? Verne and Gary are soo far up it!
after seeing it 15 times from 30 different angles during the official review, how did YOU miss it?

i couldn't believe that Tebow didn't win the game Pontiac Game Changing performance for the play where he rolled out from his own endzone and threw the ball to himself in the other endzone and caught it over the shoulder with one hand.

instead they give the Pontiac game changing performance award to Percy Harvin for running so fast that he time-warped into the 2009/2010 season's national championship game and scored the winning touchdown against an over-rated USC team with no time on the clock.

psychojoe said:
Our troubles really started the night before the game when Cody and Andre snuck out of their rooms and ate half of Atlanta.

And Super Tebow was there to stop them! Gator Power!
I really liked when they gave Tebow 3 Heisman trophies at a time!

My favorite part of the game was when Tebow and Urban saw the Florida fan in the stands chocking on a hot dog, ran up there and saved her life then went BACK on the field JUST before finding the cure for cancer!

What a team.

Back
Top Bottom