| FTBL Phil Marshall on the UGA loss.

Just a suggestion...and don't take it too seriously, but if you stop smoking so much weed you won't slip as often. 🙃

well....the weed is the one thing i never did....but.... its under advisement anyway...lol

us in east Tennessee...dont consider memphis and surrounding area part of Tennessee either....and visa-versa

was close....on mask...she made cloth mask...and put minipads ( not maxi....i guess size is only difference...not an expert on that subject) in them....at least they were UNUSED.....
Was really impossible to put them over face!

well....the weed is the one thing i never did....but.... its under advisement anyway...lol

us in east Tennessee...dont consider memphis and surrounding area part of Tennessee either....and visa-versa

was close....on mask...she made cloth mask...and put minipads ( not maxi....i guess size is only difference...not an expert on that subject) in them....at least they were UNUSED.....
Was really impossible to put them over face!

You take part in any butt chugging up in them there parts?

Sort of re-hijacking the thread here a bit, but I watched the closing few minutes of the 1st half of the auburn/UGA game again last night in between some Yankees/Rays action. Brings me to this question...

What was more embarrassing for auburn in the game?

1- Down 24-0 with just under 2 mins left in the half, auburn has 4th and goal from the 2. DOWN 24-0. Gus decides to kick the FG and assure he isn't shutout, instead of going with what would basically be a 2 point play and a chance to get 7.

2- Down 24-3 with with like 20 seconds left in the half, auburn has the ball on their own 15. They are on a "kneel down" formation to run the clock out and get to the half, but Gus "tries" to run a trick play and catch UGA off guard. Spoiler for those who missed it, nobody was caught off guard.

Sort of re-hijacking the thread here a bit, but I watched the closing few minutes of the 1st half of the auburn/UGA game again last night in between some Yankees/Rays action. Brings me to this question...

What was more embarrassing for auburn in the game?

1- Down 24-0 with just under 2 mins left in the half, auburn has 4th and goal from the 2. DOWN 24-0. Gus decides to kick the FG and assure he isn't shutout, instead of going with what would basically be a 2 point play and a chance to get 7.

2- Down 24-3 with with like 20 seconds left in the half, auburn has the ball on their own 15. They are on a "kneel down" formation to run the clock out and get to the half, but Gus "tries" to run a trick play and catch UGA off guard. Spoiler for those who missed it, nobody was caught off guard.

Every time you think he has used all of his HS crap, he breaks out another one. That last one was more like MS. Which is where he will end up like John Chavis.

Cherohala skyway. Between tellico an robbinsville.

did brochure of skyway for county. And got visitor centerfinished biilt and operational

awesome place especially this time of year

other pic is Bald River Falls on myranger District ( when i workdd)
Yep Bald River falls. My brother lives in Athens. Spent quite a bit of time letting kids play in that river. And getting a decent burger at “The beach”

FWIW, news outlets are now reporting Britt's surgery.

This is a big blow for them (for those not aware), as he is basically their version of Dylan Moses... not on overall ability, but in terms of what he means and adds to their defense. If it hadn't slowly leaked out all week, Gus would have just said every week until mid December, "he's doing better, improving every day and doing more stuff. Questionable for this game but not ruled out..."

I don't really think there's anything to it, but there's been some speculation that Seth Williams might not be available this weekend (injury, opt-out?).

I don't really think there's anything to it, but there's been some speculation that Seth Williams might not be available this weekend (injury, opt-out?).
Around the same time I heard about Britt I also heard there was a guy on offense that was considering opting out. It wasn't long after that the news of Joiner hitting the portal broke. Was it him? I don't know. Like you, I've seen the Williams speculation but as of this minute I know nothing more than having heard of the rumor.

I've got a note that said one of the beat writers on the Bunker posted he wouldn't be available for Saturday. The post was deleted and they are now saying it was a mistake. 🤷‍♂️

On another note, Rodney has said he had a UGA staff member say, "#18 from Tuscaloosa quit in the third quarter."

On another note I was sent this as well. I'm told this is from Britt's mother.

“This is what hurts so bad when people sit around and talk about how someone is playing when the truth is they don’t know how a person feels. Our son played the entire game until he was taken out of the game. He damaged his hand worse as he was determined not to give up and quit on his bothers. Yes, people may say it’s just a thumb but without the correct intervention you can lose your thumb. I thank God for the injury he has because it could have been worse. What the devil meant for evil GOD is going to turn it around for his good. The Lord is my Shepherd and we shall not want. I give God all the praises and the glory 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 Keep y’all mouth and jokes off people children. War Eagle”

This is a big blow for them (for those not aware), as he is basically their version of Dylan Moses... not on overall ability, but in terms of what he means and adds to their defense. If it hadn't slowly leaked out all week, Gus would have just said every week until mid December, "he's doing better, improving every day and doing more stuff. Questionable for this game but not ruled out..."

losing that big receiver...seth....would be a damaging blow toAU....

@TerryP.....a moms love never fails to amaze me...

Back
Top Bottom