| FTBL Phil Marshall on the UGA loss.

Yes they do. The TE for A&M is really good but the receivers aren't as good at #1 and #18 (when he actually wants to play). The Tank is still trying to get his feet wet in the SEC but he is going to be a good one I am afraid.
@TerryP

actually?...i think from watching sooooo many games...i love this 10 game all sec season.......and i have watched a bunch....

AU biggest weakness....is at QB.... they had so many chances vs UGA....and the QB didnt make the throws... gus is 100% on him....and that will be their cross to bear....

while-he obviously has potential....hes shows flashes....
Gonna be tough to get where AU fans want them

Yep. AUs are big and strong.....RBs. The 5* they have looks tough
Auburn doesn't have a five star in their running back corps. They are averaging 65 yards per game which isn't half of what A&M is producing. Bo Nix is their second leading rusher. Their leading rusher has 46 yards on the season.

There is nothing there so far; nothing.

Yes they do. The TE for A&M is really good but the receivers aren't as good at #1 and #18 (when he actually wants to play). The Tank is still trying to get his feet wet in the SEC but he is going to be a good one I am afraid.
Auburn has one guy with over 100 yards receiving this season. A&M has three. The numbers don't back up what you're feeling.

AU biggest weakness....is at QB....

Their biggest weakness is their offensive line. We've know that was going to be the case since last season. Hell, longer than that. They have not recruited well there, at all.

Nix is having his issues and it all starts up front. It's no different than their running game.

This reminds me of how high you were on AU last year especially going into their game with Florida. I tried my damndest to get you to hold your horses before that game.

Ejqwp6tXgAI29Js

People seem to forget Mond has played in 38 games. Nix isn't near the QB that Mond is...he just doesn't have the game experience.

I think Nix played hard against Georgia. He played harder the most of his teammates. May not have statistically been the best game, but can respect his effort against a team that just killed the will of Auburn.

Their biggest weakness is their offensive line. We've know that was going to be the case since last season. Hell, longer than that. They have not recruited well there, at all.

Nix is having his issues and it all starts up front. It's no different than their running game.

This reminds me of how high you were on AU last year especially going into their game with Florida. I tried my damndest to get you to hold your horses before that game.

don’t remember being high on AU....but do on Nix....
As a freshman....

AUs problem is ....... they have talent.... good talent that ebbs and tides....
Last year D line was very good ( the ebb)...but all gone...(the tide)...
oline playedwell....freshmanQB....had good moments....and of course...this miracle thing vs bama in AU...

their record of non repeating 10 win seasons is a testimony.. ...
This year...they are short in several areas...

andreally...hard to use stats to make a point after 2 games..... especially this year...

Last edited:
Nix is so schizophrenic behind center. When he is affected and under duress, he tends to throw off his back foot a lot and he is very inaccurate. When he does actually get the time needed and can plant his feet, he seems to make the throws. Mond is a lot like that at aTm.

We all want to see sacks, but Mond had the ability to kill us with his feet. Nix is a lot like that too. While I want to see their ass on the ground, Saban is just as happy if we get them running right or left and making errant throws in the dirt to the nearest receiver. He loves that term "affect" the QB.

I think Nix has peaked. It has been beat to death on this board about Malzahn's (in)ability to develop a QB. As long has his O-line continues to be a revolving door.......we as Bama fans get to enjoy several more meltdowns at the hands of the barn-turds.

Lord help us, I can definitely tell it is 2020 when bama fans are touting the barners team. What has happened to you people snap out of it? What's next, you guys going to start drooling over the Viles?

some can be objective here...some cannot....
As for Tennessee and Au....much distain.....hate even....
But....i just look with my eyes and say what I see....
of course....sometimes influenced by to manybudlights

Just a suggestion...and don't take it too seriously, but if you stop smoking so much weed you won't slip as often. 🙃
Another option is to move out of Tennessee. Studies have shown that living there significantly diminishes your IQ and ability to think logically. I am sure seeing all that puke orange every day is also very unhealthy.

Another option is to move out of Tennessee. Studies have shown that living there significantly diminishes your IQ and ability to think logically. I am sure seeing all that puke orange every day is also very unhealthy.
I still laugh at his story from a few weeks ago about his neighbors and their home made masks. @50+yeartidefan what was it...made from maxi pads?

I lived in Memphis for several years...and, in some weird fashion, I don't consider that to be a part of Tennessee, or Mississippi, or Arkansas...just a world in and of itself.

Back
Top Bottom