| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I know the mods won't be happy with me for asking this on this site, but what is up with Woollyal? I mean I guess it's the server, but it's been down all day.

I don't mean to be Mr. Complain, but this happening is getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must have been born for living in standard time. Toward the end of daylight savings, I could hardly function. Change the clock back 1 hour, and now I feel much better. And I'm still waking up at the same time (one hour earlier).

#dontchangeclocks

It looked like the site slowly degraded over the course of a week or so until it faded to crimson. Cancelling the meetup was the final straw...
Yeah, I don't know what the future holds for the Woolly. Hopefully, Hannibal will get it back in operation, but it's gonna be kinda sad not to be able to post there for the biggest game of the year.

I appreciate all Hannibal has done for it, though, especially considering he has an actual job outside of running Woollyal. I hate that the site has been plagued with issues.

Yeah, I don't know what the future holds for the Woolly. Hopefully, Hannibal will get it back in operation, but it's gonna be kinda sad not to be able to post there for the biggest game of the year.

I appreciate all Hannibal has done for it, though, especially considering he has an actual job outside of running Woollyal. I hate that the site has been plagued with issues.

I has the Sad without Woolly

Back
Top Bottom