| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I will say, I do miss the old Woolly. Like the one from before Hannibal's falling out with blacklab. It worked consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was ran with PHPbb, wasn't it?

We ran vB versions 3.x and 4.x here for several years after switching from PHPbb. 3.X was stable. With 4.X, we didn't have many issues here but we did with a few of the other sites we had vB running on. When they announced the launch of vB5 we watched it quite closely because we wanted the mobile friendly aspect. But, after it was released as "Gold," (which is supposed to mean stable) we kept watching it for a year. Bottom line: it was still a very unstable product. Now, about three years have passed and it's still not a stable product. IF you surf around and find other vB sites you'll find a lot of them still using vB4.x.x.

FWIW, vBulletin was hacked this past week. Now, if that has something to do with the corrupted database that @Hannibal Lecter MD is dealing with ... I can only guess.

I can honestly say I don't envy him at all. N.O.N.E.

I have a get together every year for this game. Same folks. About 4-5 families. Every one of them has backed out for one reason or the other. Add that to all the other list of bad juju. It aint looking good fellas.

Back
Top Bottom