| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I'm not sure RTB is ready for a Woolly-like in game thread post. Maybe for the sake of sanity by this board's regular posters and so as not to temp the fates of luck, you should consider starting an official WA in game thread.
Yeah, but having our own in-game thread could seem very arrogant, and might rub them the wrong way.

I'm worried the collapse of WoollyAL, and me not being the one that will start the in game thread is going to be bad luck.

Hello guys. Hopefully the Woolly Al is up soon. (A good lesson to the idiots who burned bridges when they left. Totally uncalled for.) I have posted here some since the new woolly has been created so im not necessarily coming back, i never left here really. Anyways i wrote this weekly On The Radar thread earlier in the week so i may as well post it some where...

ON THE RADAR...
c8dbdb1a82cd645412e9e568b9ca246d_crop_exact.jpg

vs.

derrick-henry-090615-getty-ftrjpg_rdyvlucn46ytzbxewpt84mu7.jpg

Solid A type of weekend in College Football.

ON THE RADAR:

Thurs – 630 – #2 Baylor @ K State. Kansas State is in a 4 loss streak. But this will be the new QBs first start, in an away game, on a Thurs night. Also despite being blow out by OU and UT, K State did play TCU and Okie lite close. Its at least worth checking in on at half time. (Okay i wrote this up earlier and yea the game turned out great!)

Sat

230 – #17 Florida State vs #3Clemson. For the battle to control their destiny of the ACC ATL.

- #19 Ole miss vs Arkansas – Bama fans still looking for that next OM loss to regain control of SEC W.

- #5 TCU @ #12 Oklahoma State – The battle of the undefeated’s. And they didn’t even get game day.

700 – #4 LSU @ #7 Bama – Roll Tide Roll, limit Fournette, torture Harris, get the W!

What games are you looking forward to OFF THE RADAR?

- For me… #10Iowa @ Indiana – Undefeated Hawkeyes on the road…upset alerrrrrt.

Making the grade: A lot of high quality football both ON and OFF the radar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom