| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I tried to watch guardians of the galaxy in 3d last night. My eyes were tired after 10 minutes. 3d tv's are useless at home.
oldtv.jpg

Woke up to breakfast in bed- french toast, sausage, eggs and fruit, and a bloody mary. Ate, got a blowie, went back to sleep.

About to go out on the boat for the afternoon.

Not a bad Friday at all.

Woke up to breakfast in bed- french toast, sausage, eggs and fruit, and a bloody mary. Ate, got a blowie, went back to sleep.

About to go out on the boat for the afternoon.

Not a bad Friday at all.

Sometimes you're just so jealous of the fact that someone's day has been infinitely more awesome than your own that you feel the urge to punch that person in the face. Or is that just me?

Another 70 hr week for Rhino and Co. I have been fucking exhausted. It's gotten almost impossible to out work my mexies. I'm not that old but it seems like things are a lot harder than they should be.

Anyone here work out at 24 hour fitness? If so i have a question. Did your location turn some of the cardio area tvs into "24 hr music tvs" that show nothing but advertisements. My local facility did. I need to check out the other ones in Houston to see if its a trend. Not 1 but 4 of the tvs. Such a joke. Was hoping to do cardio tonight and watch preseason NFL.

Back
Top Bottom