| MBB/WBB No. 25 Alabama Falls To No. 4 Kentucky, 90-81, in Rupp Arena

Three guys watching inside the paint as Ke tucky's guy goes up for a rebound and flushes it. That's a sign of shitty coaching. Too many times do we have guys just sitting around while the other team fights and runs for the rebound. Oats has done a poor job with that part of the team.

23 offensive rebounds for UK. Just embarrassing effort by all of our bigs today. All our guards looked like they crashed hard. Gurley, Rojas, Bediako, and Gurley don't have the killer instinct to go up for them. Hogdson needs to do better coaching.

23 offensive rebounds for UK. Just embarrassing effort by all of our bigs today. All our guards looked like they crashed hard. Gurley, Rojas, Bediako, and Gurley don't have the killer instinct to go up for them. Hogdson needs to do better coaching.
Some area on this team will have a letdown. So today was rebounding and going cold for loooong periods of time. Last week it was turnovers or poor shooting. It is just the identify if this team

If you give up 90 points you are not getting it done on the D end.

Knew we were in for an L in Corrupt Arena. We have struggles that won't get fixed this season. It is what it is. Kentucky shot out of their minds in Rupp vs us per usual. Officials did everything to protect them.

Quinerly not playing most of the second half was huge. No idea what that story is. Neither did Gary for that matter.

Hard to win at Rupp, KY got every call and every break two bricks banked in for 5 pts. There is one bright spot Ellis was in a funk had no confidence for several games and got his mojo back today. That is big heading down the stretch.

This team and last years BB team have a number of the same players but they don’t play the same way. Hot sometimes, cold often, sharp passing one minute undisciplined passing for six minutes … and pp defense for long stretches. Last year’s team played team ball but this year’s squad often look like summer pickup game at the Y. I certainly hope I’m wrong and they catch fire in the SEC tournament then follow that up with a deep run in The Tournament. Though, I’d not bet money on it.

35% isn't terrible. Now you can't beat 65% no matter who you are. Kentucky just came out today after getting spanked by Tennessee. Definitely felt a little biased ref wise as I saw Ellis and Shackelford hacked twice and no call and then a couple tit for tats on Gurley that looked weak. We played very well for a half, but if a team shoots 64% from 3 and over 50% from two, you ain't beating them. Big Blue is one of the best shooting teams inside the arc I have seen in a while. They are so confident in their long range jumpers it ain't funny.

35% isn't terrible. Now you can't beat 65% no matter who you are. Kentucky just came out today after getting spanked by Tennessee. Definitely felt a little biased ref wise as I saw Ellis and Shackelford hacked twice and no call and then a couple tit for tats on Gurley that looked weak. We played very well for a half, but if a team shoots 64% from 3 and over 50% from two, you ain't beating them. Big Blue is one of the best shooting teams inside the arc I have seen in a while. They are so confident in their long range jumpers it ain't funny.
No doubt but in my mind this is about lack of D on Bama's part. No way you should allow a team to shoot 65% and score 90 points.

Pretty sure Oats has been very disappointed with the Defense this year. I believe that to be the real difference in this years team and last year. No Herb Jones out there that does not mind getting dirty and can sustain or elevate his play when called for.

Back
Top Bottom