More ineptitude with a little football mixed in

It is not a technology problem or a misunderstanding.

Words have meaning as they always have. If a book was poorly written in the last century you wouldn't blame the publisher of the book or the machine that printed it. You wouldn't blame the reader because they didn't know the author well enough to assume what they intended. You would simply place the blame where it belongs, on the author who clearly sucks at the written word.

So, if your boss bumps into in the office and says, " I need to see you at 10:30 in my office." Do you notice his tone or body expression when he says it? You can tell whether he/she is pissed or not. Now, same boss sends an email or text stating the exact same thing. Now, you are running different scenarios as to why, what's wrong, etc. Automatically, our defense mechanisms kick in and we take offense as to possibly why this meeting is needed. It is human nature.
A better example would be if your wife says "we need to talk!" Just by her tone or body language, we know immediately if it is an "OH SHIT!" moment or not. She sends you a text and you aren't so sure.
That was my meaning of a misunderstanding and how technology has added to the problem.

Last edited:
You guys ever get the soup, salad and breadsticks lunch at Olive Garden? Man, this stuff is good. I'm on a diet and it's really hard to not eat these breadsticks. They're just sitting there, looking at me. So hard.

Somebody should tell Augustus the hold out spot.

You guys ever get the soup, salad and breadsticks lunch at Olive Garden? Man, this stuff is good. I'm on a diet and it's really hard to not eat these breadsticks. They're just sitting there, looking at me. So hard.

Don't have the chance to do lunch there, but the all you can eat salad with dinner is my Achilles. Those damn breadsticks are great!

I said screw it, I'm eating the sticks. I wish I knew how to post a pic on this site without Tapatalk, I'd show you guys how good this soup looks.

You know, they make sandwiches from those bread sticks now!

Dude did you even read what I wrote?

He personally knows players. They text and stuff.

Did you even read what I wrote, Woolite? I said he may be freinds with players. We here at RTB dont take kindly to folks who knows stuff and things. A lot of the time they are "pretenders". We just like to stick to ourselves and not give much leeway to "outsiders".

Except It Takes Eleven. He's different.

It was my understanding that he is cousins with Blake Sims, or their mothers were cousins, maybe. Anyway, don't get your make believe jock in a wad when he says stuff that's true. Ass water!

Back
Top Bottom