More ineptitude with a little football mixed in

In your dreams amateur. This thread was dead in the water until I set the hook.

You didn't set shit. I basically begged this group of jealous haters into bringing up WollyAl. I knew some weak minded idiot would take the bait. Congrats XXL you are the winner.

What's XXL stand for anyway? Is that Roman numerals for I constantly overcompensate to hide my insecurities? Look at me look at me I'm extra extra large!

I make a rare entrance every now and then into a thread like this one and then I take over like a pack of wolves. I just wait for the weakest member to stray from the pack and then I pounce. You bled out on page 3 without even realizing it.

I've taken this thread to 8 pages without breaking a sweat, when is the last time this group of stale posers had a thread go to 8 pages? You amateurs can't even sticky a thread and have it go 8 pages.

I've taken this thread to 8 pages without breaking a sweat, when is the last time this group of stale posers had a thread go to 8 pages? You amateurs can't even sticky a thread and have it go 8 pages.

"Indeed.........thou art truly an internet bad ass. All stand in awe of the poet warrior with the golden wireless keyboard as he ventures forth in the woolly wilds of of his moms' basement slaying those of sound mind and civilized tongue. Verily, my loins have loosened and all doth quaketh at the sound of thine thundering keyboard of doom."
XXL TideFan 13:37 in the book of ASCII

"Indeed.........thou art truly an internet bad ass. All stand in awe of the poet warrior with the golden wireless keyboard as he ventures forth in the woolly wilds of of his moms' basement slaying those of sound mind and civilized tongue. Verily, my loins have loosened and all doth quaketh at the sound of thine thundering keyboard of doom."
XXL TideFan 13:37 in the book of ASCII

You are catching on. May be some hope for you after all.

This thread:

gay_dance.gif

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom