More ineptitude with a little football mixed in

It was very ******* colorful and fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I miss it so very much. Everything else pales by comparison.

It was fun, it was informative, there were legit insiders with real info, and there were guys with zero inside info that could spin the entire board into believing false info, it was so hilarious. It was so much fun and entertainment. I always enjoyed it.

Tiger droppings was linked often. Some funny stuff on that site.

It was fun, it was informative, there were legit insiders with real info, and there were guys with zero inside info that could spin the entire board into believing false info, it was so hilarious. It was so much fun and entertainment. I always enjoyed it.

This site is fun too. Just have nostalgia when it comes to the people that were on the Woolly. When you spend so much times discussing shit with others, you build relationships and begin to be accustomed to the way you communicate to others. So like moving to different cities, you experience a culture shock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

lmao we saw some of your "legit insiders with real info"... yeah the ones that said Alec Morris was the best QB and would start... please go back to WoolyAl tho, Im sure they miss you...

2719441.jpeg

Sorry......couldn't resist

lmao we saw some of your "legit insiders with real info"... yeah the ones that said Alec Morris was the best QB and would start... please go back to WoolyAl tho, Im sure they miss you...

You probably didn't catch the contextual clues, you could have a comprehension issue, but I said I miss it. You don't miss something you can just freely return too. The site is down.

You are completely wrong about that.

However, if what Boz had to share turned out to be wrong 9 out of 10 times he still had considerably more inside info that the entire makeup of the members of this board.

You guys suck for running him off. Jealously is one hell of a thing.

You seem to be causing yourself a great deal of stress. Perhaps if you approached everything like your avatar/user name you would be happier. Just worry about whores and biscuits.

You are completely wrong about that.

However, if what Boz had to share turned out to be wrong 9 out of 10 times he still had considerably more inside info that the entire makeup of the members of this board.

You guys suck for running him off. Jealously is one hell of a thing.

Yeah, he had good information and sources. Part of the grief he got was for sharing current and very recent players' perspectives on the QB battle. Those perspectives didn't pan out, just like innumerable projections by folks inside and outside the program. In the end, the back and forth information we received probably wasn't wrong, it was just real-time practice by practice updates while the coaches had the full range of information to make the best decision. Seemed to turn out okay.

So, he was treated a bit rough and that, combined with his thin skin, didn't end well. Such is life on a discussion board.

I heard we won our last game and did okay in recruiting.

RTR,

Tim

Yeah, he had good information and sources. Part of the grief he got was for sharing current and very recent players' perspectives on the QB battle. Those perspectives didn't pan out, just like innumerable projections by folks inside and outside the program. In the end, the back and forth information we received probably wasn't wrong, it was just real-time practice by practice updates while the coaches had the full range of information to make the best decision. Seemed to turn out okay.

So, he was treated a bit rough and that, combined with his thin skin, didn't end well. Such is life on a discussion board.

I heard we won our last game and did okay in recruiting.

RTR,

Tim

Great observation. I tend to agree. If you recall the QB battle was incredibly fluid. Boz probably got heavily opinionated info on the QBs. I didn't even think he was thin skinned as much as someone who didn't like being called a liar when he wasn't telling lies. I don't blame him for not giving out info to a better much of people who don't appreciate it.

Boz isnt always right. He will tell you he's just passing on info relayed to him. But he's right more often than not. He doesnt seek out acceptance or to be patronized. He's a straight up honest dude and i'm proud to call him an E-friend.....and he kills bad people. He actually dropped some knowledge today i will NOT share with you all....Good day!

Back
Top Bottom