More ineptitude with a little football mixed in

Great observation. I tend to agree. If you recall the QB battle was incredibly fluid. Boz probably got heavily opinionated info on the QBs. I didn't even think he was thin skinned as much as someone who didn't like being called a liar when he wasn't telling lies. I don't blame him for not giving out info to a better much of people who don't appreciate it.

So, would it be fair to say that Boz developed his reputation amongst the WoolyAl congregation? He was preaching to a different choir here which, in all fairness, has its share of cynics for a reason. If you have been on message boards long enough, you know how many so-called insiders pan out. Food for thought.

Reads like a cheap romance novel in here or some people have a serious "bromance" going on online.

Let's get back to the topic of the thread here, and talk about what a whiny bitch Cam was Sunday night.

Let me see if I get this straight...talking positively about a former poster from another board that people ran off is a bromance?

What do you call it when you feel the need to protect another poster when you feel someone is picking on them...fan club president?

Let me see if I get this straight...talking positively about a former poster from another board that people ran off is a bromance?

What do you call it when you feel the need to protect another poster when you feel someone is picking on them...fan club president?

I wasn't "protecting" anyone on here. Just saying that maybe there was a misunderstanding in who was gushing over Cam. @planomateo is a big boy and he can protect himself if needed. Instead of coming in here with your panties in a bunch trying to start S.H.I.T., try being more cordial to your fellow BAMA fans?

As far as speaking "positively" about someone, I have no problem with that, but when it gets sappy. GET A ROOM!

Boz isnt always right. He will tell you he's just passing on info relayed to him. But he's right more often than not. He doesnt seek out acceptance or to be patronized. He's a straight up honest dude and i'm proud to call him an E-friend.....and he kills bad people. He actually dropped some knowledge today i will NOT share with you all....Good day!

Is that like a pen pal? This probably doesn't need to be pointed out but if you only interact with an individual via letter/e=mail/message board...you don't really know them. Personally, I don't know the guy that calls himself Crimson Boz and don't lose a wink of sleep over that or whether or not his info pans out. Anybody that gets butthurt for any reason is free to go do their thing somewhere else.

Roll Tide

I detest generalities as a rule, BUT I think that a good many of our newer members that hail fromWoollyAl lean closer in nature to tiger droppings or the other LSU site more so than RTB. Entertaining but definitely high strung and antagonistic. My not a bit humble opinion.

You are completely wrong about that.

However, if what Boz had to share turned out to be wrong 9 out of 10 times he still had considerably more inside info that the entire makeup of the members of this board.

You guys suck for running him off. Jealously is one hell of a thing.
The door is wide open. You can leave anytime you want.

You are completely wrong about that.

However, if what Boz had to share turned out to be wrong 9 out of 10 times he still had considerably more inside info that the entire makeup of the members of this board.

You guys suck for running him off. Jealously is one hell of a thing.

No one was jealous of him, we said he was full of shit. He was... end of story...

And lol at people saying that he was just repeating what he heard, dude claimed more than once to be at practice HIMSELF and was relaying information supposedly that he saw first hand. He was full of shit, got called on it, and left. No one forced him to leave.

No one was jealous of him, we said he was full of ****. He was... end of story...

And lol at people saying that he was just repeating what he heard, dude claimed more than once to be at practice HIMSELF and was relaying information supposedly that he saw first hand. He was full of ****, got called on it, and left. No one forced him to leave.

You dont know what the hell you are talking about.

I saw the guy deliver consistently over a long period of time. Of course there were things that didn't come to fruition that he shared, one I remember in particular was relative to Braxton Miller coming to Alabama, and he got called out about it by multiple people, but he didn't leave Wolly because of it.

I'm absolutely certain he didn't leave here because he got called out on something; however, I can tell from my experience posting in this one thread he left because there are a bunch of assholes on this board who act like a little pussy if you disagree with them, or if you appear to disagree with one of the regular posters here...case in point this thread.

And as far as leaving goes, I will leave when I am ready to leave, it won't be because somebody got their little pussy feelings hurt.

I saw the guy deliver consistently over a long period of time. Of course there were things that didn't come to fruition that he shared, one I remember in particular was relative to Braxton Miller coming to Alabama, and he got called out about it by multiple people, but he didn't leave Wolly because of it.

I'm absolutely certain he didn't leave here because he got called out on something; however, I can tell from my experience posting in this one thread he left because there are a bunch of assholes on this board who act like a little pussy if you disagree with them, or if you appear to disagree with one of the regular posters here...case in point this thread.

And as far as leaving goes, I will leave when I am ready to leave, it won't be because somebody got their little pussy feelings hurt.

What I haven't understood, why you went the dick route so fast. Why go there at all? Why all the damn drama.

This is very amusing. Boz is legit. The people that matter know it. And ate rewarded....lol.he got a buddy of mine Derrick Henry cleats....FACT. Among other examples i care not to elaborate .E O S....Roll Tide

Only thing hes ever delivered is bullshit...

and if you cant tell by now, Im trolling you at this point... no one here gives a rats ass enough about Boz to try and "drive him off"... But if we are all pussies why is that Boz is the one that got his panties in a bunch and left?

Keep up your bullshit and Im sure you will probably end up leaving alot sooner than you'd like cause you are eventually gonna start shit with the wrong person.

Only thing hes ever delivered is bullshit...

and if you cant tell by now, Im trolling you at this point... no one here gives a rats ass enough about Boz to try and "drive him off"... But if we are all pussies why is that Boz is the one that got his panties in a bunch and left?

Keep up your bullshit and Im sure you will probably end up leaving alot sooner than you'd like cause you are eventually gonna start **** with the wrong person.

Here we go with the threats again. And what's going to happen if I start shit with the wrong person? You going to ban me?

This is some of the weakest trolling I've ever seen.

Gus,
The admins here are a pretty tolerant bunch, been putting up with me for a spell. I can't recall when they last banned someone. However, there is no need to carry on like a yankee, barner, or lswho'er

Back
Top Bottom