| PRO ⚾️ MLB Clubhouse Thread...

NL wins, 3-2. Despite the terrible production (and uniforms), that was a really good game between the lines... a shame they make it so difficult to watch with all their bullshit.

I'm happy the National league won, because if the Braves make it to the World Series that home field advantage will be sweet for a first time season ticket holder! As a life long Braves fan I've always pulled for the National League and hated this run the American League got on, and then the big time run before then.

The uniforms were garbage. The American league looked fine, but the National league looked awful in all black. The batting helmets looked awful as well. They gotta get back to the road greys and home whites. I like the star on the hat with their team logo as a cool souvenir for the players, but the team uniforms are terrible as is the mic'd up players. If you have something riding on this game like a World Series advantage, let them freaking play instead of having their mind on multiple things at once.

I also don't mind the home field advantage piece, because it provides skin in the game for these guys instead of this turning into the laughable NBA All-Star game where they score 400 points and look like idiots for four quarters playing no defense and attempting full court oops.

NL wins, 3-2. Despite the terrible production (and uniforms), that was a really good game between the lines... a shame they make it so difficult to watch with all their bullshit.

Baseball has been declining in viewership for years. With kids attention span less than a gnat these days along with the fact that most kids do NOT play everyday (backyard ball), MLB has to come up with more gimmicks to keep folks watching.

Us old timers who appreciate the traditional aspects of the game are almost the same relics of the game itself.

Back
Top Bottom