| GAME THREAD šŸˆ UT Chattanooga vs Alabama šŸˆ ~ 11 CT on SECN+ / ESPN+

Defense looks like swiss cheese out there these last two drives.
Why canā€™t the defense play 4 quarters? They have great quarters, great halves but complete games are few and far between. They allow more long runs 20+ yards than any Bama defense I can recall. I havenā€™t seen the stats in that but I bet Bama ranks low in that category. Iowa or UCLA ā€¦ I canā€™t remember which ā€¦ but one of them hasnā€™t given up a single run of 20 or more yards. The other has only given up 1 such run.

FYI for everyone some information. That field goal by Reichard put him in 2nd on the all-time scoring leaders list and that XP after it means he is 6 points behind Keenan Reynolds to become the NCAA FBS all-time leading scorer.

Nevermind, the Wikipedia page was being updated live so he's actually 5 behind the 2nd place guy and 13 behind 1st at this point.
Iā€™m very happy for him but his records and all of the COVID 5 year plan playerā€™s career stats should have asterisks by those records. JMO

Announcers on broadcast talking about whether bama should in over a no loss team

I guess they don't realize that If Bama wins out ... there cant be but 3 ( at best) no loss teams.

Discussion should be about Texas over bama or not

Lot of football mleft to get thrre

Back
Top Bottom