| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Arkansas vs Alabama šŸˆ ~ 11 CT on ESPN.

Alabama was up 21-6 at the half when I was eating at a sports bar with my sister, then I started watching the game on my phone and it was 24-6. Did the offense and defense run off the field and into the tunnel? Why the heck did the Tide COLLAPSE in the second half? šŸ¤”

I'll say it...

The guys played like pussies in the 2nd half. This should've been an ugly game for the opposite reason. We should've won 54-3. But taking FIVE damn sacks from a shitty defense means you got outplayed by an inferior team. And only a field goal in the 2nd half meant they had to get lucky a few times just to get the W.

Thankfully the score is on the positive side for BAMA, but man what a depressing showing in the 2nd half. They better get their shit together or Tennessee is gonna get in their ass early and often next Saturday.

Alabama was up 21-6 at the half when I was eating at a sports bar with my sister, then I started watching the game on my phone and it was 24-6. Did the offense and defense run off the field and into the tunnel? Why the heck did the Tide COLLAPSE in the second half? šŸ¤”
We just didnā€™t play well in the 3rd and 4th quarters. We will continue to struggle bc our OL is just not very good right now. We have improved but there is so much work to be done. We have too many dropped passes, penalties kill us and we struggle on defense with a running QB. UT, LSU and AU are going to be tough games. If we win those, UGA awaits and that could be really ugly. We are an above average team but nowhere close to the other up teams CNS has had in Tā€™town.

I'll say it...

The guys played like pussies in the 2nd half. This should've been an ugly game for the opposite reason. We should've won 54-3. But taking FIVE damn sacks from a shitty defense means you got outplayed by an inferior team. And only a field goal in the 2nd half meant they had to get lucky a few times just to get the W.

Thankfully the score is on the positive side for BAMA, but man what a depressing showing in the 2nd half. They better get their shit together or Tennessee is gonna get in their ass early and often next Saturday.
I think Alabama will play MUCH BETTER against the Vols next Saturday! They wonā€™t overlook them like they did Arkansas.

I canā€™t wait to see what the excuse makers post this week. ā€œTheyā€™re getting better each weekā€ is no longer valid ā€¦ neither is ā€œthis defense is eliteā€. Iā€™ve never bought into the ā€œthis team is youngā€ as Bamaā€™s won NCā€™s with young teams. I might buy some/all of the excuses except for the fact Bama hasnā€™t looked like the Bama of the dynasty years in a while. Bryce just covered up a lot of the deficiencies that Milroe canā€™t.
Dear Santa, please bring Alabama a new OC, a new offensive line coach, and a new receivers coach. Thank you.

We hear all the time itā€™s not the Xā€™s and Oā€™s (Coaches/game plans) itā€™s the Jimmyā€™s and Joeā€™s (Players/performances). Bama has elite recruits playing like average recruits. Is it more a problem of poor recruit evaluations or of poor coaching hires?

We just didnā€™t play well in the 3rd and 4th quarters. We will continue to struggle bc our OL is just not very good right now. We have improved but there is so much work to be done. We have too many dropped passes, penal kill us and we struggle on defense with a running QB. UT, LSU and AU are going to be tough games. If we win those, UGA awaits and that could be really ugly. We are an above average team but nowhere close to the other up teams CNS has had in Tā€™town.
Okay, thanks for breaking that down for me. I think the offensive line is HISTORICALLY AWFUL this season, just like they were the previous two seasons.

Back
Top Bottom