| FTBL LSU Visiting the Barn

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date
I saw LSU setting up that short pass across the middle to the TE that Ark used ALL DAY today. Rather than throw the ball when the receiver was open, the LSU QB pulls it down, waits for the Aub defender to adjust to the receiver, then throw an incompletion. It's amazing me the number of plays these two teams are not executing that were executed perfectly today by Ark. That's why I said Ark's offense was better. I think if Bama had played LSU or the Barn today, they would have won 63-0.

RollTideRandy said:
I saw LSU setting up that short pass across the middle to the TE that Ark used ALL DAY today. Rather than throw the ball when the receiver was open, the LSU QB pulls it down, waits for the Aub defender to adjust to the receiver, then throw an incompletion. It's amazing me the number of plays these two teams are not executing that were executed perfectly today by Ark. That's why I said Ark's offense was better. I think if Bama had played LSU or the Barn today, they would have won 63-0.

Yeah, if we could only be so lucky.

I was watching the game today & couldn't help but saying :arrow: We're using all our wild & get out of jail free cards today.

RollTideRandy said:
Tideboy said:
Baoyu Bengals are rolling now. Backup QB looks good.

Lee is the starter. I know he doesn't look like the same guy that played QB for LSU in the first half, but he is. :lol:

The guy is a freshman QB thrown into the fire for his first real test ever on the road in front of a bunch of hostile AU fans. He settled down and showed what he could really do given some time and a chance to play. He was a 4 star QB coming out of highschool in Texas and is very talented. EDITED by STAFF Our recievers are some of the best in the nation and both D-Byrd and B-Lafell will both be in the pros if not 1st round picks in the future. We have a offense and if anything it was the QB situation holding the team hostage in the first half. As you can see once the QB play picked up it's hard to stop us. Our recievers were open all night, it was just a matter of getting them the ball and Lee showed he has a bright future. Clemson is a joke and your team hasn't really been tested yet and I have a feeling all this Bama hype will come to a end soon at least for this year.

cody101786 said:
RollTideRandy said:
Tideboy said:

Lee is the starter. I know he doesn't look like the same guy that played QB for LSU in the first half, but he is. :lol:

The guy is a freshman QB thrown into the fire for his first real test ever on the road in front of a bunch of hostile AU fans. He settled down and showed what he could really do given some time and a chance to play. He was a 4 star QB coming out of highschool in Texas and is very talented. EDITED by STAFF Our recievers are some of the best in the nation and both D-Byrd and B-Lafell will both be in the pros if not 1st round picks in the future. We have a offense and if anything it was the QB situation holding the team hostage in the first half. As you can see once the QB play picked up it's hard to stop us. Our recievers were open all night, it was just a matter of getting them the ball and Lee showed he has a bright future. Clemson is a joke and your team hasn't really been tested yet and I have a feeling all this Bama hype will come to a end soon at least for this year.

Weelllll, welcome aboard Cody. I don't see where you gather that we wre bashing your QB or offense, but whatever helps you sleep at night. Y'all narrowly escaped last night. Congrats. We'll meet y'all soon enough. Right now we have UGA on our mind.

RollTideRandy said:
Tideboy said:

I take that as a insult to the kid and downgrading him on his great performance. He has great potential if he plays like that. "but he is" how would you know that? Just bashing him because you don't like the fact that he might just be a good QB waiting to happen

cody101786 said:
RollTideRandy said:
Tideboy said:

And we won't be by your head coach Miles. Maybe by the players but not the coach. You can tell the gene pool is draining from your program. Props to your win over barn.

cody101786 said:
RollTideRandy said:
Tideboy said:

I take that as a insult to the kid and downgrading him on his great performance. He has great potential if he plays like that. "but he is" how would you know that? Just bashing him because you don't like the fact that he might just be a good QB waiting to happen

Please explain to me how the comment that he didn't look like the same guy in the 2nd half that played QB for LSU in the 1st half is either and insult or downgrading him because I don't follow that logic.

I also don't understand why you are comparing LSU's offense to Bama when the only comparison I made was between LSU and ARKANSAS. I also stated a very specific example to support my claim that ARK's offense looked better on Saturday. If you want to provide examples to the contray I would welcome that debate, but coming here and hurling wild insults at our team just because you don't like the fact that your offense has been sluggish early this season makes no sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom