| BSB/SB ⚾Baseball Regionals, Supers, and CWS...

This is why I don't listen.

He's still hitting 100mph, a lot of action on the ball, and they are pointing to his highest pitch count this season. As if that matters today.

A&M’s bats were pathetic yesterday. Pitching did its job, holding UT to 4 runs. Can’t beat Tennessee with less than 5 runs. Hate to say it, but I believe the Vols win tonight. Too many good bats up and down the lineup.

UT pretty much has it in the bag. A&M has scored 2 runs in the last 18 innings. That won’t win any games.

UT put together a hell of a lineup, both sides of the ball. 2 years in a row they’ve had incredible teams.

UT pretty much has it in the bag. A&M has scored 2 runs in the last 18 innings. That won’t win any games.

UT put together a hell of a lineup, both sides of the ball. 2 years in a row they’ve had incredible teams.

Vitello is a prick, but he built a hell of a roster at a place that wasn't easy to do it. Hate that he's (likely) going to get them all the marbles... At this point, my only hope is that maybe the Longhorns swipe him away... I very seriously doubt it happens, but some arrogant ass Texas folks like Chip Brown have been saying he's in play. But, again, I don't see it. Vols are about to open the vault for him.

Maybe the Horns will end up with Wes Johnson instead and snuff out the UGA baseball momentum before it starts building instead.

Regardless, seeing the Vols have success in anything, but especially a Big 3 sport, SUCKS.

Back
Top Bottom