| FTBL Iron Bowl week...

I really think Auburn checked out for real. I have heard or seen anything to indicate that this game will be interesting. I think The vibe out there is that they're ready for the season to be over.

Alabama should win obviously, but auburn is always a team of momentum. Them losing that one last week killed a ton of momentum they were building up for this one on Saturday... Even though it would have been against 4 weak sisters, the mini win streak is the type of fuel they thrive on. To have that dry up they way it did, was good news for Bama. The second part though is, don't allow them any success early in the game. Demoralize the fans before the end of the 1st quarter... the survive the shitstorm mantra still applies. Let's win 45-13, not 27-25... but above all else... just win.

Alabama should win obviously, but auburn is always a team of momentum. Them losing that one last week killed a ton of momentum they were building up for this one on Saturday... Even though it would have been against 4 weak sisters, the mini win streak is the type of fuel they thrive on. To have that dry up they way it did, was good news for Bama. The second part though is, don't allow them any success early in the game. Demoralize the fans before the end of the 1st quarter... the survive the shitstorm mantra still applies. Let's win 45-13, not 27-25... but above all else... just win.

I almost want it to be a close game so all the Jawja players etc think they are going to skull drag us & for us to get some extra motivation to slay the giant... almost... because I utterly despise losing to goat humpers when they had NO business even being close. So I want us to be spit roasting tiggers by the middle of the 2nd quarter after the 'War Chicken' skeet shoot competition.

I almost want it to be a close game so all the Jawja players etc think they are going to skull drag us & for us to get some extra motivation to slay the giant... almost... because I utterly despise losing to goat humpers when they had NO business even being close. So I want us to be spit roasting tiggers by the middle of the 2nd quarter after the 'War Chicken' skeet shoot competition.
Don't jinx us

Since you mentioned them, it’s easy to forget that UGA was tied with auburn late in the 4th quarter just a few weeks ago.

I almost want it to be a close game so all the Jawja players etc think they are going to skull drag us & for us to get some extra motivation to slay the giant... almost... because I utterly despise losing to goat humpers when they had NO business even being close.
Here's the thing with that thought. While the committee says they don't pay attention to MOV, they pay attention to MOV.

Here's the thing with that thought. While the committee says they don't pay attention to MOV, they pay attention to MOV.

Yep, and not sure how they phrase it these days on those Tuesday nights when they interview the lead guy, but it used fall under the umbrella of "game control". And they used to hammer that home when Team A and Team B were about equal and they needed (or wanted) a reason to, "explain their math" when A was over B in their poll.

You know I said something about that play that the cow patties had 10 years ago! But I wouldn't change that for the 2015, 17, 19, 20 , Bama right now is the only one with three!1700852229252.png

Back
Top Bottom